Some Ideas I Had

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Some Ideas I Had

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

-A boyfriend bets his girlfriend (both are soccer players) that if he can beat her at FIFA 18, he can tie her up. Always being the one who wins, she agrees. But this time, he wins...
-A girl, wanting the attention of a guy she likes, has her bff tie her up so that she can pretend that she was robbed and have him come to her rescue
-A group of students, bitter about their grades, hold their teacher hostage until she agrees to fix them.
-two girls plot to kidnap a singer from a rival singing group. Most concerned about the gag (due to her voice), the two try out a few gags on each other.
-Three girls, wanting info about a guy one of them likes, kidnaps his bff and torture him w/tickling and foot smelling until he spills.
-someone (either gender) breaks into a friend's house (the friend is the opposite gender of the intruder) and ties them up. They spend the night tormenting their bound friend (making them smell their smelly feet, tickling them, reminding them how helpless they are in that state, etc.) Meanwhile, the captive friend is secretly enjoying what the other is doing to them.

So, if you’re maybe interested, pm me.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666