F/f babysitter story

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/f babysitter story

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Hi there, I would be happy if someone could write a Story about this: a female friend from another girl thinks how to tie up and gag the younger sister of her friend. So she offered to babysit her and tie and gag her with different types of gags.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

This could be a fun but pretty easy going tale. What else would you like to see in the story?
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Would be awesome if the captive is unwillig and must be silenced all the time cause of the neighbours. Handgags would be also awesome
Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago This could be a fun but pretty easy going tale. What else would you like to see in the story?
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

pssst84@web.de wrote: 1 year ago Would be awesome if the captive is unwillig and must be silenced all the time cause of the neighbours. Handgags would be also awesome
Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago This could be a fun but pretty easy going tale. What else would you like to see in the story?
Ill try to do something when I have more time. My other stories have things like cleave gags and tickle torture, do you enjoy those?
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Thanks mate! I like cleavegags and tapegags. I dont really mind about tickling but it dont bother me
Tugger90 wrote: 1 year ago
pssst84@web.de wrote: 1 year ago Would be awesome if the captive is unwillig and must be silenced all the time cause of the neighbours. Handgags would be also awesome
Ill try to do something when I have more time. My other stories have things like cleave gags and tickle torture, do you enjoy those?
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

pssst84@web.de wrote: 1 year ago Thanks mate! I like cleavegags and tapegags. I dont really mind about tickling but it dont bother me
Olay cool. Cant guarantee that Ill have time but it sounds like a fun idea. Low stakes, but with a fun controlling dom which is fun to write. Maybe the older sister is friends with her aunt and tells her that its hard for her to study during her break from college because your younger sister keeps rambling about boys and distracting her, so the aunt comes to quiet her down?
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Thats also a very good idea. Would be cool if people can feel that the aunt is enjoying it
pssst84@web.de wrote: 1 year ago Thanks mate! I like cleavegags and tapegags. I dont really mind about tickling but it dont bother me

Olay cool. Cant guarantee that Ill have time but it sounds like a fun idea. Low stakes, but with a fun controlling dom which is fun to write. Maybe the older sister is friends with her aunt and tells her that its hard for her to study during her break from college because your younger sister keeps rambling about boys and distracting her, so the aunt comes to quiet her down?
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

I'd like to try this, but let me restate the premise just to make sure I understand what you're asking.

There are two girls who are friends. One has a younger sister that the other fantasizes about tying up so she volunteers to babysit her to make her fantasy come true.

Correct?
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Yes you are right! Sorry, as a german, english is not my first language.
drgoremd wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to try this, but let me restate the premise just to make sure I understand what you're asking.

There are two girls who are friends. One has a younger sister that the other fantasizes about tying up so she volunteers to babysit her to make her fantasy come true.

Correct?
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Great Idea
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic