Jewel Thieves (FF/MFmf)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jewel Thieves (FF/MFmf)

Post by Detective-Gag »

Hey, all.

Been writing a few story requests; and it occurred to me that I haven’t really made any myself.

So here’s an idea (one I might write up eventually, who knows):

A small group of professional female jewel thieves infiltrates a wealthy families building or estate.

The thieves specialize in stealing precious gem stones; so their only real target is what the family has in their safe.

The property has security guards, so the female thieves will have to stealthily take down the guards, tie them up & gag them, and stash them somewhere out of sight.

Then the lady thieves will kidnap a member of the family (wife, kids, or both), and use them as leverage for the mother or father to open the safe.

Then the thieves will make their escape, leaving the family tied & gagged.

OTM gags or tape gags are preferable; otherwise the other details are open and free.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

That is an awesome idea, I especially love the impotence of parents in front of their children when in a hostage situation :mrgreen:
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Thanks for the positive feedback!

…I’ve actually started writing a bit of it; it’ll just take some time.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for the positive feedback!

…I’ve actually started writing a bit of it; it’ll just take some time.
Sign me up! Being a security guard and being surprised, bound and gagged by female thieves is high on my fantasy list. Looking forward to your story Detective-Gag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic