Female neighbor tied and gags young male neighbor for captivity in her home

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Female neighbor tied and gags young male neighbor for captivity in her home

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Would love a scenario where a young man like me (23yo) is drugged by an older female neighbor and then tied tightly and gagged in her home while people are looking for me, I struggle and gagtalk a lot but it’s no use and she teases me about my situation. Would prefer: hogties, armbinders, straitjackets, any gag, preferable barefoot (personal preference), gagtalk/trying to call for help but to no avail, and struggling all around while being teased by my captive every so often.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

This is a favorite fantasy of mine.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

So hot! Needs to be tied and panty gagged
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Sure I will just leave one element out
People will not be looking for you,everything else is fine
Reply back if you want the story and wait a few hours
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 month ago Sure I will just leave one element out
People will not be looking for you,everything else is fine
Reply back if you want the story and wait a few hours
Hey sorry for the super long wait but yeah I’d love to see it
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I was just taking out the trash when I spotted my neighbor, melody.I rolled my eyes and often made fun of her for her stupid stuff, She was a Texas girl and heavily liked cowgirl stuff, today she was wearing a cowgirl outfit with boots and ropes on her chains.
“HEY COME HERE” she yelled at me and waved and smiled,I rolled my eyes and went towards her to her lawn and onto her Porsche.
“Come in” she said we a weird smile.”come on” she said as I came in.She closed the door and said “if you don’t believe I’m a cowgirl then prove it”she said as she took a stance”
“Uhhh,what?”I said
“Come on fight me”she said
I rolled my eyes and came over, but she quickly twisted her legs and raised before before kicking me hard in the stomach
“Ow”I winced as I nearly fell.
She smirked before she kicked my left ribs,I yelped and tried to block it as she kicked in again.
She was extremely fast and her kicks were hard to the point were I was desperate to stop them with both my hands but didn’t cover anywhere else.
She twisted her foot and hit me hard in the face,I physicaly yelped and jerked back.I was dazed and my head was spinning.I tried to get up but she hit me hard on my left side of the head which completely made me lose control.I was too tired and completely dazed.
“Stop”I barely croaked out,lying on my stomach with my hands on my sides.
I felt her sit on the back of my head and her legs and feet wrap around my head.
I visibly winced.Her weight was crushing my head enough.but her legs holding and crushing my head in place,her feet were all over my face.
I felt my hands being moved and roped being wrapped around it,but her kicks had left me too hard to fight back and I couldn’t get her off me anyway.
She tied my hands with my knuckles touching,she tied my elbow's,and arms before tying it to my body.
She tied my feet,she tied above my knees and under my waist,She then connected the knot on my waist and feet with a piece of rope before connecting it to my hands.
“This is why you don’t mess with Texas girls,we’l hogtie your ass”She said as I saw her pull of her bra from her shirt
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING,LET ME OUT”I said as she tried to put it in my mouth and I firmly shut in.She smirked and pinched my nose,I had to hold my breath but I couldn’t anymore
“MPHH” I said as I felt her bra go into my mouth.It was disgusted but I stopped mphhing,I didn’t want anyone to find me like this.
She put her boots on my face and firmly pressed it down.It was painful and I tried to get off but she firmly pressed it.
“Heres the punishment of the cowgirl”she said in an accent as she took her boot off and walked away.
I tried to play with the knots but couldn’t move at all,it just tired me out.
She came back with a bag.
“First,you gotta embrace the cowgirl smell” she said as she brought out a shoe and duct tape.I could smell it from here and definitely knew what she was about to do.
“I tired to pull my face away as she pressed it againts my face and started wrapping duct tape.It was disgusting and I tried to breath through my mouth but it was duct taped shut with her bra inside.
She brought out a can,and brought white powder before standing up.She used her foot and purposefully pressed it against my private parts before pushing me to my sides.She started rubbingr it on my stomach
“MPHHH” I screamed as I felt an extremely itch,I wiggled as she started rubbing it everywhere.
She even pulled down my pants and put it in my underwear.If you ever been itched in your balls you know the suffering .
She brought out a rope and wrapped it around my neck like a leash.
She brought out a marker and wrote something on both my feet I couldn’t see.She brought out her phone and snapped the bunch of pictures while smirking.
The itching powder were causing me to breath heavily which madam e breath the shoe smell in even more.
She went on the couch and watched a movie,completely ignoring me on the floor.
She poked me accidentally once in the rib with her toe and I let out a muffled scream.That caught her attention.
“Sensitive there,aren’t ya”she said as she did it again.A smirk forming on her face
“MPHHH”I tried to beg this time as she got off the coach and flipped me on the stomach and started tickling my sides.
“MPHHHH”I let out a scream as I was being poked in my most sensitive spots.It was unbearable and worst thing I ever felt.
“After what felt like eternity she stopped and pulled out my gag
“ please just let me go” I begged
“You have to make me laugh”she said as she kept going
I’m not very funny so you can tell how long it took me
At the end I was covered in all of my body sweat and piss and full of tears
She gagged me again with her bra and carried me to her room.
She started untying me and my extremely tired body was prepared to fight until she put my in a choke with her legs from the front which caused me pathetically tried to get her legs off me,with no effort at all she grabbed both of hands and cuffed them to different sides of the bed with handcuffs without chains.Same thing with my feet but she cuffed them together with toe cufffs.
“Your gonna be my servant for the weekend,serve me cowboy” she said as I frantically begged through my gag and tried to escape the cuffs as she walked out
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 week ago
I was just taking out the trash when I spotted my neighbor, melody.I rolled my eyes and often made fun of her for her stupid stuff, She was a Texas girl and heavily liked cowgirl stuff, today she was wearing a cowgirl outfit with boots and ropes on her chains.
“HEY COME HERE” she yelled at me and waved and smiled,I rolled my eyes and went towards her to her lawn and onto her Porsche.
“Come in” she said we a weird smile.”come on” she said as I came in.She closed the door and said “if you don’t believe I’m a cowgirl then prove it”she said as she took a stance”
“Uhhh,what?”I said
“Come on fight me”she said
I rolled my eyes and came over, but she quickly twisted her legs and raised before before kicking me hard in the stomach
“Ow”I winced as I nearly fell.
She smirked before she kicked my left ribs,I yelped and tried to block it as she kicked in again.
She was extremely fast and her kicks were hard to the point were I was desperate to stop them with both my hands but didn’t cover anywhere else.
She twisted her foot and hit me hard in the face,I physicaly yelped and jerked back.I was dazed and my head was spinning.I tried to get up but she hit me hard on my left side of the head which completely made me lose control.I was too tired and completely dazed.
“Stop”I barely croaked out,lying on my stomach with my hands on my sides.
I felt her sit on the back of my head and her legs and feet wrap around my head.
I visibly winced.Her weight was crushing my head enough.but her legs holding and crushing my head in place,her feet were all over my face.
I felt my hands being moved and roped being wrapped around it,but her kicks had left me too hard to fight back and I couldn’t get her off me anyway.
She tied my hands with my knuckles touching,she tied my elbow's,and arms before tying it to my body.
She tied my feet,she tied above my knees and under my waist,She then connected the knot on my waist and feet with a piece of rope before connecting it to my hands.
“This is why you don’t mess with Texas girls,we’l hogtie your ass”She said as I saw her pull of her bra from her shirt
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING,LET ME OUT”I said as she tried to put it in my mouth and I firmly shut in.She smirked and pinched my nose,I had to hold my breath but I couldn’t anymore
“MPHH” I said as I felt her bra go into my mouth.It was disgusted but I stopped mphhing,I didn’t want anyone to find me like this.
She put her boots on my face and firmly pressed it down.It was painful and I tried to get off but she firmly pressed it.
“Heres the punishment of the cowgirl”she said in an accent as she took her boot off and walked away.
I tried to play with the knots but couldn’t move at all,it just tired me out.
She came back with a bag.
“First,you gotta embrace the cowgirl smell” she said as she brought out a shoe and duct tape.I could smell it from here and definitely knew what she was about to do.
“I tired to pull my face away as she pressed it againts my face and started wrapping duct tape.It was disgusting and I tried to breath through my mouth but it was duct taped shut with her bra inside.
She brought out a can,and brought white powder before standing up.She used her foot and purposefully pressed it against my private parts before pushing me to my sides.She started rubbingr it on my stomach
“MPHHH” I screamed as I felt an extremely itch,I wiggled as she started rubbing it everywhere.
She even pulled down my pants and put it in my underwear.If you ever been itched in your balls you know the suffering .
She brought out a rope and wrapped it around my neck like a leash.
She brought out a marker and wrote something on both my feet I couldn’t see.She brought out her phone and snapped the bunch of pictures while smirking.
The itching powder were causing me to breath heavily which madam e breath the shoe smell in even more.
She went on the couch and watched a movie,completely ignoring me on the floor.
She poked me accidentally once in the rib with her toe and I let out a muffled scream.That caught her attention.
“Sensitive there,aren’t ya”she said as she did it again.A smirk forming on her face
“MPHHH”I tried to beg this time as she got off the coach and flipped me on the stomach and started tickling my sides.
“MPHHHH”I let out a scream as I was being poked in my most sensitive spots.It was unbearable and worst thing I ever felt.
“After what felt like eternity she stopped and pulled out my gag
“ please just let me go” I begged
“You have to make me laugh”she said as she kept going
I’m not very funny so you can tell how long it took me
At the end I was covered in all of my body sweat and piss and full of tears
She gagged me again with her bra and carried me to her room.
She started untying me and my extremely tired body was prepared to fight until she put my in a choke with her legs from the front which caused me pathetically tried to get her legs off me,with no effort at all she grabbed both of hands and cuffed them to different sides of the bed with handcuffs without chains.Same thing with my feet but she cuffed them together with toe cufffs.
“Your gonna be my servant for the weekend,serve me cowboy” she said as I frantically begged through my gag and tried to escape the cuffs as she walked out
Thanks so much! I loved the story and the cowgirl tying me up 🤠
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Can you make a story for me in return?
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 week ago Can you make a story for me in return?
What kind
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

SubBondageBoy wrote: 1 week ago
Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 week ago Can you make a story for me in return?
What kind
A girl has had enough of her older cousin.When they are home alone for the weekend,She uses her martial art skills(you can choose which martial art you find hottest,can’t be boxing) and takes him down,she then proceeds to hogtie him.
She proceeds to do light torture such as taking pictures/tickling/makeup or anything humiliating while she has a nice relaxing day after she gags him
Bonus humiliation:She can tell he’s gonna pee himself so she flips him on his side and watches as his wiggles become more frantic until he lets go
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

estraints. She wondered how long it would take him to figure out that he was trapped. She thought about leaving him for a while, maybe going out for dinner or to the movies. The thought of him squirming and sweating in her bed, helpless and terrified, filled her with a strange sense of power and control.

She decided to leave him for an hour, just enough time to enjoy her evening. As she walked away from the screen, she heard him whimper softly through his gag. She paused for a moment, relishing the sound before shutting down the screen. She knew that he was frightened, but she couldn't help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction at the same time.

Out in the world, she went about her evening, pretending that nothing was amiss. She met up with friends for dinner, laughing and enjoying herself as they shared stories. Occasionally, she would glance down at her phone, checking on the live feed of her captive. He was still struggling, his movements growing more desperate as time went on.

When she deemed it had been long enough, she returned home, slipping back into her own bed. She lay awake for a while, listening to the monitor for any signs of the baby stirring. Finally, she drifted off into a fitful sleep, her dreams filled with images of her captive's terrified face.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Sian91 wrote: 3 days ago estraints. She wondered how long it would take him to figure out that he was trapped. She thought about leaving him for a while, maybe going out for dinner or to the movies. The thought of him squirming and sweating in her bed, helpless and terrified, filled her with a strange sense of power and control.

She decided to leave him for an hour, just enough time to enjoy her evening. As she walked away from the screen, she heard him whimper softly through his gag. She paused for a moment, relishing the sound before shutting down the screen. She knew that he was frightened, but she couldn't help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction at the same time.

Out in the world, she went about her evening, pretending that nothing was amiss. She met up with friends for dinner, laughing and enjoying herself as they shared stories. Occasionally, she would glance down at her phone, checking on the live feed of her captive. He was still struggling, his movements growing more desperate as time went on.

When she deemed it had been long enough, she returned home, slipping back into her own bed. She lay awake for a while, listening to the monitor for any signs of the baby stirring. Finally, she drifted off into a fitful sleep, her dreams filled with images of her captive's terrified face.
Did the beginning get cut off?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic