Instructions from a hostage (MMM/F) or (MMM/f)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Instructions from a hostage (MMM/F) or (MMM/f)

Post by TulHakkar »

And again i'm just inspired at the moment for some reason.

So this one is a bit similar with the previous one i wrote it can be a prequel for the "binding friendship" story but this time is about a woman or a little girl being kidnapped by a group of criminals that decided to hold her for ransom. Like before she isn't scared just annoyed and even more by how terrible this group is at kidnapping.

It started by poorly trying her up,loosely tying her hands in front of the girl and forgetting her legs, then by giving her a useless otm gag which was basically a bandana and finally placing the girl on the backseat of the car instead of the trunk. She eventually forced them to do everything right, telling them to tie and gag her properly and telling them open the trunk so she can hop inside.

When they take her to their hideout things aren't much better as she contantly compleing complain agains every mistake they make while holding a hostage untill they had enough and just take her back to her mansion where she made to hop back home while bound and gagged.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Funny idea.

I’ll give it a shot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic