Bondage Game: “Trouble” Any/Any

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage Game: “Trouble” Any/Any

Post by AmyRu »

Maybe this is the wrong place for this, but I have a new game idea!

Remember the old board game, Trouble? With the “Pop-O-Matic” dice? 4 players try to work their game pieces around the board from Start to Home. Of another player lands on one of your pieces, that piece has to go back to Start.

And that’s where the tying comes in! When one of your pieces gets sent to Start, the other players get to tie a rope on you. The rope can go anywhere except on the arms. Hands have to stay free through most of the game.

Generally, ankles get tied first, then knees, etc. the more the better! And as the ropes grow on each player, when another rope gets added to someone, the other players might have to hop or struggle somehow in their own ropes!

The first player to get all their pieces “Home” then chooses a player who will have their tie-up finished. Arms, wrists and anything else that the remaining players choose to inflict.

The same thing happens when the second player gets all pieces “Home”except that the person who still has pieces on the board is the one who gets tied up.

The last two—the players who finished the game—have a roll-off to see who gets tied up next. The best two out of three rolls is the winner and can either get tied up themselves or can tie up the other player

Fun? I think so!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Why not tie hands. I can play with my feet, can’t most people!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago Why not tie hands. I can play with my feet, can’t most people!
I just figured that it’s hard to tie others effectively when your hands are already tied. Sounds like an experiment is needed!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I played Trouble a lot as a kid. I'd play this way, too.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

AmyRu wrote: 1 month ago
Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago Why not tie hands. I can play with my feet, can’t most people!
I just figured that it’s hard to tie others effectively when your hands are already tied. Sounds like an experiment is needed!
Ahhhh
I think when your hands are tied you are beyond the point of thing up others, but are still open to being hogtied, blindfolded, gagged, tickled, spanked…….
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic