Stage play

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stage play

Post by scandi »

As some of you might have seen in the "How would you..." section, I saw my sister in a stage play wearing just a short nightgown and sheer pantyhose. Being a bondage enthusiast, I of course imagined what it would be like if she was tied up and gagged in the play, on a stage in front of an audience.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a script of her tied up and gagged on that stage in a play and that costume? I would love to read your suggestions of what could happen in a situation like that, and how people would react, how they could tie and gag her, and make it more embarrassing for her than necsessairy :)

Anyone want to try writing a cript for a bondage play and the audiences reactions?
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I have a feeling in that situation there would be plans for it to be a very simple tie up, but at the last minute her "captor" would probably take some "creative license" and tie her a bit tighter than they had planned. She would genuinely try to escape and be praised for her acting skills, and the audience wouldn't know any better.

I just have a feeling that a horny boy with the opportunity to tie up a girl wouldn't miss an opportunity ;)
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Thank you very much, I love that image, and I'm sure you are right. With the opportunity to tie her up he or they would certainly make the most out of it. Maybe they have planned it too without her knowing about it.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Heh, how did I know you would write/request this scenario? Hopefully you find someone who can do it, I look forward to seeing how it turns out(working on my own project at the moment so I unfortunately can't do it).
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Has anyone else any ideas or suggestions about how to tie her or adjust the script?
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I think that if the play was a thriller, you could perhaps have your sister trapped as a 'Damsel-in-Distress'.

She could be tied and gagged in a variety of positions as the villains move her between different hideouts.

Though I do wonder why she'd have pantyhose on with a nightdress? But I guess it gets quite cold in Norway. Haha.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Interesting request!

This is, in fact, how I got interested in bondage on a serious level. I was in a high school, summer production of "The Fantastiks" (a very, VERY loose production) and played a character who was tied up. During rehearsals, there was problems tying me, since I had to be untied, on stage, quickly. I was tied to a post, and the ropes kept falling off, lol. Finally it was decided my wrists and ankles would actually be tied, and i would just hold in my hands the rope 'tying' me to the post. My hero would 'untie' that rope and carry me offstage :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Thank you very much for your replies. A thriller is a good idea. Having her tied several times and moved sounds very exciting.

In the school play I saw her in she did indeed wear sheer pantyhose with the nightgown. I think it was just to be more dressed and not bare legged. I found it more exciting though. There of the bondage fantasies about the play I guess 😊
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Thank you for your reply too Emma. That must have been an amazing experience. Did you find it exciting at the time? How did you feel about the suggestion to tie you up for real to stop the rope from falling off? Being tied up in a realistic scene in a safe environment like that must have been quite a treat. Did being tied up in front of all the people in the audience add any excitement? How did your interest in bondage develope from that?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That is a very interesting idea!

Let me share some of my ideas:
I think it will be difficult to capture someone on stage when they don't expect it. Even with four or five people grabbing her there is a chance she will fight back causing wounds etc. But more dangerous is her breaking character. Then she can use the real names of her attackers and the audience will know it isn't part of the play. Therefore she should be gagged.

Now there are three options:
1) She is tied during the play and her attacker goes much further than according to the script. The initial bounds should be at least reasonable to make it impossible to escape.
2) She has to be secured already. There is some sort of safety mechanism to release her rapidly during the play. This could be slipknots or padlocks if she is tied with a chain. Of course, her attackers change the script and doesn't release her.
3) Just like in the previous example, there is some easy releasing mechanism. But it is tampered with. For example, some keys are changed. Her breaking character would ruin the play. So the other cast members have to improvise their play while she is tied helplessly on stage. Naturally, she can't be moved away and it takes ridiculously long.

In the first two options, it is needed that she gagged to make it impossible to break character. The scenario has to be such that it would be expected of her to be terrified. This makes the audience believe it is part of the play.
In the third option, both aren't necessary. Some extra cries for help can make it a lot more interesting. She will also be naturally stressed and scared.

I have thought about a couple of scenarios/scripts. For some reason, it seems reasonable to me to let it be a high school play. Not professional enough that people will worry. But they are mature enough to work with ropes, decent improvisation, and proper costumes. Perhaps they have written the script themselves and wanted it to keep it secret from the teachers. SO they are also unaware something is off. I came up with the following scenarios:

1) A classic damsel in distress situation. She will be restraint until her hero will save her. She is shown at the start of the play and will be released at the end of the play. Because tying someone costs time, she stays tied while backstage. At about three-quarters of the play, her hero has to save her. But he turns out to be the bad guy all along! He gags her and makes escaping impossible. Then he gives a long speech about his childhood and how all humanity is essentially bad. He comes up with a story about why she has to be tied. Moral of the story: not everyone is as innocent as they look. Now the play has an interesting twist which the audience will love.
2) It is like a group-gets-trapped-in-a-horrible-situation; a typical horror cliche. A group of friends is in some abandoned location and one by one they are killed off by some mysterious killer. He leaves a note asking to tie and gag one of the group members in the middle of the stage. This spot is taken voluntarily by your sister, just as in the script. Instead of being killed and moved from the stage immediately, she stays there for the rest of the play. Her group members try to free her a couple of times but the keys of the locks are taken by the killer. All other cast members stay in character and try to improvise to save your sister. The killer can kill them off at any moment, so they have to be careful. He also stays in character and protects his bound trophy. Will she be released?
3) Some sort of play taking place in a mental asylum. She is tied down or in a straitjacket because she is crazy. But instead of her character development that she actually is a normal human being, she stays tied and gagged for the entire play. Perhaps she is given slightly more freedom than you expect. Then she rolls wildly over the stage while trying to escape from her bonds. This looks like a crazy person to the audience.

These are just some ideas. A complementary idea is to have her bound until the end. Then she is transported to the back entrance where all guests (including her parents/classmates) pass her. They will think this is still part of the play. Of course, she can do nothing about this. Perhaps they can even touch her.

I haven't read/seen many plays in my life so I can't give some play which you can edit to one scenario. But I hope this gives some ideas.
Perhaps I will give it a shot to write a short story about one of these ideas.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

scandi wrote: 4 years ago Thank you for your reply too Emma. That must have been an amazing experience. Did you find it exciting at the time? How did you feel about the suggestion to tie you up for real to stop the rope from falling off? Being tied up in a realistic scene in a safe environment like that must have been quite a treat. Did being tied up in front of all the people in the audience add any excitement? How did your interest in bondage develope from that?
Ti be honest, I assumed I was going to be tied when I took the role--I was kind of hoping the drama teacher, who was directing, would be the one tying me, lol. But it was only the boy playing the kidnapper, and like I said, he had to "tie" me pretty loose, so I could be untied quickly. And we found that didn't work.

I think I mentioned tying me for real, but it was dismissed out of hand by the director. He finally gave up with the rope constantly falling down, and asked if i was sure I was ok with being actually tied, and just carried off the stage. I really liked that idea--what girl doesn't love the idea of a hero carrying her to safety?
I don't think I ever gave any thought to an entire audience seeing me tied. It was just my wrists and ankles...nothing like my profile pic!

How did my bondage interest develop? Well, I knew if the boy playing the kidnapper asked me out, I'd accept...and hopefully try the tying again, in private, lol....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Thank you very much for your ideas and for all the though you put into it. I love your ideas about tying her up against her expectations and keeping her tied for the entire play. And keeping her tied and gagged backstage sounds amazing and also after the show in front of friends and family. So hot. Maybe she would be taken out on stage to take her bows also tied and gagged.

I would love to hear your take on a story like this. You have very good ideas. I think I especially like the idea about the asylum.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Thanks again Emma. I can imagine you would love to meet your captor again. Must have been fun to relive. You should write your own story about your experience and your thoughts and feelings around it. That would be very interesting to read. You have a very exciting experience I think a lot of people here would love to dive into.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

scandi wrote: 4 years ago Thanks again Emma. I can imagine you would love to meet your captor again. Must have been fun to relive. You should write your own story about your experience and your thoughts and feelings around it. That would be very interesting to read. You have a very exciting experience I think a lot of people here would love to dive into.
I'll ask hubby; he writes the stories I post here. If he does, it might be awhile, though; he's trying to finish up a story now that's been giving him problems, and he has a couple more he's anxious to start on, lol.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

There is a 2017 film version of Stephen king's novel Gerald's Game where Gerald handcuffs his wife (Carla Gugino) to a bed as part of a bondage game and promptly dies of a heart attack leaving her trapped. The film explores her mental state as she tries to escape. Haven't read the book or seen the film.

Many years ago I saw a play where the plot line was that a married couple has rented a deserted cottage letting no-one know where they were and no outside contact both with the intention of murdering the other. The husband's plan is to tie the wife to a chair and stage a burglary leaving her to die whilst he made good his escape. However after he has tied her up he collapses as she has poisoned him so you are left with the same scenario as Gerald's game, wife alive but secured with no way of getting free and husband dead on the floor. Sadly this was well over thirty years ago and I can't remember. I have looked at the actress's credits but it only lists film and TV. It was a lovely surprise though I had no idea how the play was going to pan out, my then wife had got the tickets because I liked the actress.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Any new takers?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I wrote one a while back, but I suspect the mention system worked back then. "a staged captivity" https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4931
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Thank you very much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic