Any Childhood f+/m+ TUGs

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
JonSnow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Any Childhood f+/m+ TUGs

Post by JonSnow »

Hey guys,

New user here!
Absolutely love this site, so many great stories I absolutely love to read.
Thinking about writing some things but would like inspiration and ideas.
The place I'd like to start is childhood TUG games, innocent things that are more likely for fun rather than malicious, though in the right situation I wouldn't mind a malicious one. As I've put in the subject, any numbers of girls and/or boys is welcome but I far prefer stories of girls tying up boys to the other way round. Other than that, anything is welcome to be suggested. Things like girls tying up their babysitters would also work.

I hope I get some suggestions from this. Either comment here or PM me, whichever is easier.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello there and welcome!

f+/m+ are always funny to read. I would suggest... maybe a game of cops and robbers, the girls on one team and the boys on the opposite team (with the girls winning of course). And then some torture fun can begin!
JonSnow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JonSnow »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Hello there and welcome!

f+/m+ are always funny to read. I would suggest... maybe a game of cops and robbers, the girls on one team and the boys on the opposite team (with the girls winning of course). And then some torture fun can begin!
Thanks for the suggestion, it's a pretty classic one so can't go wrong with that!
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Any plans to write this type of story? It sounds like a great suggestion.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

I love childhood games! My favourites are all kind of capture the flag games with mixed teams, preferably girl and boy scouts with classic scout shirts in different colours. Capture the flag games have the advantage that their is a lot of action where the tables can be turned very quickly. Love cowboy, cowgirls and Indians childhood games, too, for the same reason. There are already some nice stories on this site, but would like to read even more.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Those more innocent stories are my favorites [mention]SaoJorge[/mention] . As for ideas, that could run the gamut. Often the best stories are the ones which are unique, but not absurd. IMHO, [mention]Carly-Nickel https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... le&u=57061[/mention] is a master at it. Read some of hers to get a flavor for it. She only has a few but I pray she adds more because she is good.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic