Femdom!

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Femdom!

Post by Arkane »

Young husband tells his beautiful but conventional wife he'd like to be tied, gagged, punished. Often, in his fantasies, he desired a cruel mistress, but he was afraid to talk about it.
His wife is a simple girl next door, she was his school days sweetheart. She is a bit shocked but wants to satisfy him.

They talk about what kind of experience he wants to get, she demands his acceptance of her rules because she wants to proceed, but within her terms, she wants to be really in charge.

She gathers equipment for bondage and punishment sessions, and she doms him. She realizes she likes this a lot, so, following her husband's stated desires, she quickly escalates to elaborate bondage, strict gags, leather entrapments, painful punishments. She's still a loving wife, their social life doesn't seem to have changed, but their sex life is quite different: his limits get pushed, sessions become long and frequent, sometimes he is left tied up at home while she goes out with female friends, etc.

The husband finds pleasure and painful, unexpected surprises in their play. He understands that reality is more painful and scary than fantasy, but he had promised to accept her lead. His wife doesn't care if he thinks this is "too much." So he has to adapt to this change in their relationship.

[This is a challenge for expert writers. I hope someone gives it a try. I was inspired by a very old story by Victoria Mystere, but I can't find it anymore].
Ak610
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ak610 »

Wow!!
i would love to read the full story based on this
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Ak610 wrote: 1 month ago Wow!!
i would love to read the full story based on this
Yeah, it would be interesting to read, if someone could be able to write it in the first place...

;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic