Tugs Villain M/F+

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tugs Villain M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hi all,

I’ve been thinking about this idea for a while and not sure whether someone might be interested to take it on who might have the time to do it justice.

In recent years there have been quite a few origin stories for superheroes and super-villains, Joker and Venom to name two. I was thinking whether it might be possible to create one of somebody with tugs related powers? There is a lot of freedom and potential there for this to be a good story.

Perhaps a freak accident has given them the power to summon inanimate ropes/tape etc to truss up a captive? Perhaps they hope for world domination? Or they could be from another planet or universe and are perhaps misunderstanding of society on this world?

I’d ideally be looking for a M/F+ type story. Just thought i would float the idea out there to see if anybody might be interested? :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Could we really call a man who ties up lots of superheroines a villain? Surely he's a hero to us all.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Could we really call a man who ties up lots of superheroines a villain? Surely he's a hero to us all.
True that is a good point :lol: :lol:
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, I could totally see this happening, just not in the Adult section. But some sort of DC or Marvel story, where the female heroes have to face off some villain (maybe human, non human) who will tie them up is super interesting.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

I vaguely remember an old story and comic from another site where a young woman discovers selfbondage as an erotic activity, and finds out that she has the magical ability of voodoo selfbondage. She could tie herself up in any position, completely inescapable and helpless, and then swap the bondage onto another person.

She mostly used it for kinky pranks on her friends, until one night, during some extremely torturous selfbondage fun, a sexy cat burglar breaks in and finds her, and decides that it's easy prey, since her target is already tied up.

The girl then uses her power to transfer her bondage onto the burglar and decides to keep her as a slave rather than turn her into the police.

I can't quite remember where I saw it, but it looked similar to Dave Annis style artwork. xx
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Well there was The Hangman from Spider Woman who produced this memorable cover

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

drgoremd wrote: 1 year ago Well there was The Hangman from Spider Woman who produced this memorable cover
Ahhh, good stuff. It's a pity The Hangman wasn't featured too much (in that comic Spider-Woman frees herself in about three pages).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic