Request (M/M)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Request (M/M)

Post by JLG_Justice »

Hey all,

I like long and detailed male male bondage stories with sex. Maybe if anyone wants to write such a story? :)

JLG-justice
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JLG_Justice[/mention]
It might be good to read the M/M explicit content already on here and already in production before requesting more material of the same genre. There are hundreds of explicit M/M works on here.

But since you go out of your way to mention long and detailed, I think most users would be inclined to point you in the direction of BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

Don't let the title fool you.
The story has very little to do with sleeping bags.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

You could PM me. We could discuss about that.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Tend to agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] here (ignoring the self-plug :) ); there is lots of stuff available.
If what you read doesn't appeal, then perhaps a more detailed request might be in order.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] After answering the user with the story that most closely (on this site) fit with his request, I figured the lack of response was an answer in itself, so I sent him a PM a few days ago and suggested possibly getting more details about his request.

Even whilst logging in multiple times a day, the OP didn't even have the courteousness of responding to my PM.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

Jeez, calm down about that PM not replying, you are not the king or something
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Closing this thread since the user apparently doesn't want help with his request.

If you are going to make a request, don't get mouthy with people trying to help. You also should have the common courtesy to at least respond to someone when that person took time our of his or her day to help you with your request. You could also try to be a bit more specific from now on, as an overwhelming number of stories fit your criteria.

Just saying.
Locked Previous topicNext topic