Jock (me) Tied up by 2 old classmates (MF/M)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jock (me) Tied up by 2 old classmates (MF/M)

Post by Tugs4fun »

Wanted to see if anybody would be interested in writing a story about me getting tied up by two former classmates. The basic premise is it will be sometime well after graduation (everybody is well over 18). There was a girl who was in my homeroom who liked me a lot and wants to have me helpless. she gets the help of a guy also from our homeroom. He was kind of an eccentric and scrawny kid who was into both M and F bondage and always secretly wanted to tie me up. They say there is going to be a homeroom reunion, but I show up to the house and it's just the three of us. They capture me or chloro me and tie me up, gag me, taunt me etc.

If it helps I am/was 5’11” medium colored blond hair, brown eyes, muscular. I was sort of a jock type.

I was thinking it would be more on the PG13 side but I put it in the adult category to give author a little more flexibility with details. Also thought it could be written from 3rd person or from one of the people tying me.

If anyone thinks this sounds interesting or might want to work on it, please let me know, I'd be happy to provide more details or answer questions. I can be flexible with the specifics. Thanks!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Hello there everyone. I know there are lots of great requests and writers who are very busy. I just wanted to give a little more detail on the story as I had in mind, and see if it catches anyone's interest. I kind of mentioned, it's based on true people and a fantasy of mine the past few years.

Jason (me): 5'11" 200 lbs. Played linebacker, muscular, golden blonde hair. Jock, but not a "jerky" kind (at least I never thought so)

Hailey: 5'2" girl, a bit plump but a cute face. She has short curly brown hair. She had a crush on me for years. I was nice to her and even occasionally flirty but we never did anything romantic or anything despite her desires. She schemes to liver her fantasy of capturing me and tying me up for herself.

Ali: A very scrawny Indian kid, also from my homeroom, maybe 120 lbs. Like I mentioned, he mentioned one day he liked seeing strong dudes tied up and girls overheard him. He helps Hailey capture me and tie me up. I never talked to him much other than "hey how you doing."

If you'd prefer more of a femdom story, feel free to just go with F/M or add another young lady to make it FF/M.

If you're interested in this premise, let me know. I even have a couple very amateurish pics and videos of myself tied up.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

For anyone who was interested in this topic, I ended up writing a story where my teacher ties me up. I will post a link to it below. If this interested you, I'd appreciate a read and any feedback or ideas, thanks!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12411
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic