Opinions & Ideas

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Opinions & Ideas

Post by FnEllie176 »

Hey everybody, so this isn't really a request for a story as much as it is requesting ideas

First off
I'm Ellie, still fairly new here. But I'm looking to start writing both true and fictional stories, mostly adult oriented.
Obviously my true stories will be about personal experiences, but I'm currently seeking ideas for fictional stories to write as well. I'm open to any level of "kinkyness" whether it be playful or hardcore, as long as I like the basic idea behind it.

If you guys have ideas you'd like to see me write please post them as a reply here. Please do not PM me right off the bat. If I like the idea I will PM you to get more information

Thanks everyone, I'm excited to hear your ideas
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, Ellie,
May I suggest that you will write better stories if you follow your own predelictions?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

There’s a few tv shows that I think that there could be good for some stories here. The top three for me would be Arrow, Victorious, and Sons of Anarchy.
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Welcome aboard, Ellie,
May I suggest that you will write better stories if you follow your own predelictions?
I agree but I kinda hit a wall with my own thoughts, I'm hoping outside ideas will get things flowing again
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I hope you consider this idea, why not a burglary gone wrong where either the burglar ties up the homeowner or the homeowner ties up the burglar. or perhaps

a story of a woman who plays tie up games with her teenage son, before it catches on with her husband.

just some simple story ideas if you can find inspiration awesome. if not I hope you find something your lookin for
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

[mention]FnEllie176[/mention], my best advice would be to not be afraid to let your imagination run wild (unlike your characters)! Storytelling is best done when the teller gets involved and passionate behind the ideas and characters, throw in some of your own fantasies and wild ideas and always remember that you can just erase it and rewrite it if you aren’t satisfied!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As a writer here myself I had pm’d you to chat and hopefully help but sadly you don’t reply. So all I can suggest is you sit down think of what you’d like to happen to yourself and write it that way
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

One idea I've liked, based on a recent RP, is someone getting kidnapped by a bdsm store owner. They could be used to demo various equipment(bound, gagged and probably hooded at all times), and while they would know they were being kidnapped, the public would just think they were an employee of the store.
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 5 years ago There’s a few tv shows that I think that there could be good for some stories here. The top three for me would be Arrow, Victorious, and Sons of Anarchy.
I used to love Victorious!!!
I'm definitely gonna consider that one and if I decide to do it I'll shoot you a PM and we can brainstorm

Thank you for your suggestion
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago I hope you consider this idea, why not a burglary gone wrong where either the burglar ties up the homeowner or the homeowner ties up the burglar. or perhaps

a story of a woman who plays tie up games with her teenage son, before it catches on with her husband.

just some simple story ideas if you can find inspiration awesome. if not I hope you find something your lookin for
The whole burglary scenario is a total classic and I'd love to write one with my own flare added to it, I'm definitely taking that idea into consideration

Your other idea is good too, but as a 20 year college student with no kids and very few relationships up to this point in life, I think I would do a miserable job of developing those characters and their commentary and bond.

I would like to see somebody write that though, thank you for your suggestions!
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago @FnEllie176, my best advice would be to not be afraid to let your imagination run wild (unlike your characters)! Storytelling is best done when the teller gets involved and passionate behind the ideas and characters, throw in some of your own fantasies and wild ideas and always remember that you can just erase it and rewrite it if you aren’t satisfied!
I appreciate your advice tremendously! However the wildest sides of my imagination include things that I don't think anybody here would want to read about *blushes*
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Bandit666 wrote: 5 years ago As a writer here myself I had pm’d you to chat and hopefully help but sadly you don’t reply. So all I can suggest is you sit down think of what you’d like to happen to yourself and write it that way
I am so sorry about failing to respond to your PM's! I've gotten a ton of them recently and I haven't had time to respond to them all, I hope you can forgive me and I promise I'll respond very soon. Thank you for giving me your advice despite how rude I've been to you so far, sorry once again
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago One idea I've liked, based on a recent RP, is someone getting kidnapped by a bdsm store owner. They could be used to demo various equipment(bound, gagged and probably hooded at all times), and while they would know they were being kidnapped, the public would just think they were an employee of the store.
That idea is incredible! I was actually just thinking about something similar to that the other night because there's a kink shop by where I live and I've always wondered how often store personnel indulge in it themselves. I'm definitely going to consider this idea

Thank you so much
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Depends on what you like most really. I'd start out by imagining a visual that gets you most inspired and weaving a narrative around that.
Deleted User 3310

Post by Deleted User 3310 »

FnEllie176 wrote: 5 years ago Hey everybody, so this isn't really a request for a story as much as it is requesting ideas

First off
I'm Ellie, still fairly new here. But I'm looking to start writing both true and fictional stories, mostly adult oriented.
Obviously my true stories will be about personal experiences, but I'm currently seeking ideas for fictional stories to write as well. I'm open to any level of "kinkyness" whether it be playful or hardcore, as long as I like the basic idea behind it.

If you guys have ideas you'd like to see me write please post them as a reply here. Please do not PM me right off the bat. If I like the idea I will PM you to get more information

Perhaps you could give more detail what sort of adult stories you like, the level of bondage, the characteristic of captors and captives etc?
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Would love to send you a PM. How about a mother walks in on her daughter doing a self tug. Turns out her daughter has a submissive streak so the single mother turns her daughter into her personal bondage slave.

Or Ive written stories set in a universe where corporations can publicly enslave damsels to sell legally. Hilarity ensues with satire and great DiD material.
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

FnEllie176 wrote: 5 years ago Hey everybody, so this isn't really a request for a story as much as it is requesting ideas

First off

I always liked the idea of having to “work late” but in reality you and a coworker, or coworkers, have arranged a weekly tie up session after everyone has left.

People can bring whatever they want to use that week or use supplies from the supply room.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I just now happened to see this thread...

Ideas can come from anywhere. You could take something that happened to you, or something that happened to someone you know, and then just expand on it. For example, say you came home to find your house had been robbed. Take that idea, and expand on it. Make up a story where the robber was still there, and tied you up.

Just a basic example, of course. But you get the idea. :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 years ago Would love to send you a PM. How about a mother walks in on her daughter doing a self tug. Turns out her daughter has a submissive streak so the single mother turns her daughter into her personal bondage slave.

Or Ive written stories set in a universe where corporations can publicly enslave damsels to sell legally. Hilarity ensues with satire and great DiD material.
I love this idea
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 years ago Would love to send you a PM. How about a mother walks in on her daughter doing a self tug. Turns out her daughter has a submissive streak so the single mother turns her daughter into her personal bondage slave.

Please forgive the long delay between your post and my response, this semester of college has really been keeping me busy and I have a new job as well

Thank you for your idea's! I love them both and if you'd like to PM me to expand upon them and help me start them off I'd love to write them!
Summer is approaching so I should finally be able to get some stories finished and posted :)
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Tiedwithropes wrote: 5 years ago

First off

I always liked the idea of having to “work late” but in reality you and a coworker, or coworkers, have arranged a weekly tie up session after everyone has left.

People can bring whatever they want to use that week or use supplies from the supply room.
That's a really unique idea! I like it!

PM me sometime and we can talk about how to go about writing it :)
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago I just now happened to see this thread...

Ideas can come from anywhere. You could take something that happened to you, or something that happened to someone you know, and then just expand on it. For example, say you came home to find your house had been robbed. Take that idea, and expand on it. Make up a story where the robber was still there, and tied you up.

Just a basic example, of course. But you get the idea. :)

Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it

I do plan to write about my limited real life experiences with bondage as well as the fictional stories that I've been taking ideas on and coming up with on my own
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

How about a story where a girl turns her twin into her latex bondage slave and takes over her identity and her entire life?
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

FnEllie176 wrote: 5 years ago
Tiedwithropes wrote: 5 years ago

First off

That's a really unique idea! I like it!

PM me sometime and we can talk about how to go about writing it :)
Hit me up whenever
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hi Ellie, only just found this thread.

Here is an idea for you, a few years ago I worked in a hardware store and as duty manager would often have to cash up/lock the store when we closed. I often two coworkers, one age 35, slim brunette, the other 20 also slim and brunette. I often fantasised about us being robbed and being a hardware store there was plenty of rope, cable ties and duct tape available.

How would you tie us?

Pm me if you want any further details.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic