Calling for more F/F stories

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Calling for more F/F stories

Post by tieduptee »

Hey there everyone, tieduptee (formerly Ropegirl) here!

I've just been browsing the new site and I'm so glad we have this community back!

However I'm slightly saddened by the fact that we don't tend to have many F/F stories on here. I would love to showcase more!

Is there anyone who has ideas or wants to write any?

Or if you have an idea, I might even think about writing some!

Lemme know :)

Tee x
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

tieduptee wrote: 5 years ago

Tee x
I think you've got part of the answer there.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago

Tee x
I think you've got part of the answer there.
Yeah, I just sort of realised that after I posted, haha!

Would be happy to contribute to the F/F stories for anyone who had ideas :)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

tieduptee wrote: 5 years ago Hey there everyone, tieduptee (formerly Ropegirl) here!

I've just been browsing the new site and I'm so glad we have this community back!

However I'm slightly saddened by the fact that we don't tend to have many F/F stories on here. I would love to showcase more!

Tee x

Hi, cant seem to send you a PM. Feel free to send me one and we can talk about ideas. Im writing one on here now called 'Daughter's Initiation' which you might like and have others I can send you. Hope youre interested ;)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 years ago
tieduptee wrote: 5 years ago Hey there everyone, tieduptee (formerly Ropegirl) here!

Tee x

Hi, cant seem to send you a PM. Feel free to send me one and we can talk about ideas. Im writing one on here now called 'Daughter's Initiation' which you might like and have others I can send you. Hope youre interested ;)
Hi!

Yeah, for some reason it won't let me read them either, I'm guessing it's maybe something that just needs approved? I'm not entirely sure!

I actually have been reading your story 'Daughter's Initiation' and have been really enjoying it! It's a lot more harsh than something I would usually read, but I like you're writing style.

Hopefully I can sort the PM issue out, would love to chat!

TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Tee x

Hi!

Yeah, for some reason it won't let me read them either, I'm guessing it's maybe something that just needs approved? I'm not entirely sure!

I actually have been reading your story 'Daughter's Initiation' and have been really enjoying it! It's a lot more harsh than something I would usually read, but I like you're writing style.

Same here! Yeah ask an admin, I had the same issue for awhile. Glad you like the story and would love to chat and share ideas/stories. Do you RP by anychance?
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hi!

Same here! Yeah ask an admin, I had the same issue for awhile. Glad you like the story and would love to chat and share ideas/stories. Do you RP by anychance?
Yeah, think I'm just going to do that now!

I do actually, but not all that often because not everyone is into that sort of thing haha!

TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Hi!

I do actually, but not all that often because not everyone is into that sort of thing haha!
Glad to see. Yeah I would love to see more F/F stories. Especially Mother-Aunt-Teacher/Daughter-Student :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention], any ideas why they can't pm one another? Both seem to have several posts to their names?

Sorry if you're on this already.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Glad to see. Yeah I would love to see more F/F stories. Especially Mother-Aunt-Teacher/Daughter-Student :)
I went in and checked your permissions and i couldn't find anything wrong. Your preferences seem to be working too. Do you see the private message icon below the title?
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

chadmc90 wrote: 5 years ago

I went in and checked your permissions and i couldn't find anything wrong. Your preferences seem to be working too. Do you see the private message icon below the title?
Isn't the problem they tried to pm before tieduptee made her posts. That would solve the puzzle. She made her posts and made pm'ing possible
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Oh i see. Yea i believe they get access after their their post.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Tee x
If you don't mind that it would be in the Adult section, I might have an idea. Back on my dA page, I just recently finished a pictorial tale of a couple of my characters, Leslie and Cora, having a honeymoon adventure, with a distinct twist. It starts here: https://www.deviantart.com/mistermistof ... -661903965 The rest is a little NSFW for here, but it might give you a hint.
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]tieduptee[/mention] [mention]TickleTorture[/mention]

Just thought I'd let you both know there's an absolutely wonderful F/F story that's popped over the weekend.
This one's called: ALPHA DOMME (F/F)

Be sure to drop [mention]TomYi[/mention]'s story a note if you like what you see ;)
The women featuring in it are truly sexy and the writing is terrific.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello, I write stories of women who dominate other women. However, they are in the fictional realm for everyone. But have a look. Maybe you like the stories anyway.

Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11106

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11397

Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12537

Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12661

A victim to cuddle (F/f)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12821
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

I have a story idea if you are interested in writing it.

To give a very short overview, I’ll just describe the characters and give you a short rundown with the plot.

A 24 year old Caucasian with long blonde hair named Kristine and her partner a 25 year old Asian with long black hair named Hana. These two women are Private Investigators who may...well do jobs that most private investigators won’t tackle due to morals.
Hana questions this, but Kristine assured her despite the cases they are taking its not like they are doing anything too bad.

They happen to take a case which is pretty slimy from a female client, but somewhat suspicious in Hanas and Kristines eyes, but they do it to get the money. While investigating they both wind up bound and gagged and manage to escape.

Unfortunately for them their snooping causes them to learn of something they shouldn’t have and well despite trying to be smart, they make a critical mistake which leads to both women bound and gagged again by their client and another woman and killed off at the end.
MasterBeanieBabe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MasterBeanieBabe »

Once I get my footing here I do intend to publish multiple F/F stories both True and Fictional
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Allow me to take this opportunity to plug my stories:
Her turn and its sequel Movie night
Simple English
Shopping for shoes, its sequel The other shoes and further sequel Roped in
Aren't we having fun
Blind woman's bluff and its sequel After hours
What they can't see and its sequel Secrets shared
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

MasterBeanieBabe wrote: 2 years ago Once I get my footing here I do intend to publish multiple F/F stories both True and Fictional
Can't wait to hear all about it! :lol:
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Here are a few more stories of women captivating women : )

The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15580

My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13700

3 against 3 bondage match on the playground (FFF/FFF)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14962

Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15238
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Here is another one :)

The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13456 (ffff]/[ff+)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Allow me to take this opportunity to plug my stories:
Her turn and its sequel Movie night
Simple English
Shopping for shoes, its sequel The other shoes and further sequel Roped in
Aren't we having fun
Blind woman's bluff and its sequel After hours
What they can't see and its sequel Secrets shared
I can personally say that all of these stories are ABSOLUTELY superb, especially the Katya and Julie tales.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic