Captured couple

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
tiedjay

Captured couple

Post by tiedjay »

Hi,

Anyone fancy doing a story of a guy and girl tied up and being tortured to reveal information?
It can be written from the guy or girls perspective and it can be a PG (could be a tickle torture game or something) or it could be more adult themed.
Let me know if interested

Thanks!
Last edited by tiedjay 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

I’m interested in writing this story. I might have the couple either be involved in something shady or they are mistaken to be involved and are tortured.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Or they are tied front to front by a female burglar. The burglar inserts his penis into his wife's vagina. To the incomprehension of his wife, this scenario makes the man's penis erect so that he can no more pull it out of her vagina.

The couple is tied up in their own house and the man likes it. After a few minutes, the man couldn't do otherwise than to use the little movement he has left to satisfy himself by his wife.

The woman is very embarrassed because the burglar meanwhile stands amused next to the bed.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

How about I'm tied a peaceable d naked on the bed with a willing young man from the board tied in a kneeling strappado 69 over me. He is spanked to make him lick me harder, if he gets aroused enough I'll give him a suck or two on his member.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago How about I'm tied a peaceable d naked on the bed with a willing young man from the board tied in a kneeling strappado 69 over me. He is spanked to make him lick me harder, if he gets aroused enough I'll give him a suck or two on his member.
Willing to be tied to you? I volunteer as tribute.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Hahaha. [mention]Reidy[/mention] I could have bet money on you volunteering.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Couples in bondage...mmmmmm..love it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

GirlBondage wrote: 1 year ago Or they are tied front to front by a female burglar. The burglar inserts his penis into his wife's vagina. To the incomprehension of his wife, this scenario makes the man's penis erect so that he can no more pull it out of her vagina.

The couple is tied up in their own house and the man likes it. After a few minutes, the man couldn't do otherwise than to use the little movement he has left to satisfy himself by his wife.

The woman is very embarrassed because the burglar meanwhile stands amused next to the bed.
Oh I’d love that. Problem is I wouldn’t be embarrassed. I’d be screaming through my gag for more and begging to be spanked.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
GirlBondage wrote: 1 year ago Or they are tied front to front by a female burglar. The burglar inserts his penis into his wife's vagina. To the incomprehension of his wife, this scenario makes the man's penis erect so that he can no more pull it out of her vagina.

Oh I’d love that. Problem is I wouldn’t be embarrassed. I’d be screaming through my gag for more and begging to be spanked.
I definitely want to be hanging out with you when your home gets invaded.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago

We just need to find a kinky female burglar with plenty of time on her hands.
I definitely want to be hanging out with you when your home gets invaded.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic