Femdom!

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Femdom!

Post by Arkane »

Young husband tells his beautiful but conventional wife he'd like to be tied, gagged, punished. Often, in his fantasies, he desired a cruel mistress, but he was afraid to talk about it.
His wife is a simple girl next door, she was his school days sweetheart. She is a bit shocked but wants to satisfy him.

They talk about what kind of experience he wants to get, she demands his acceptance of her rules because she wants to proceed, but within her terms, she wants to be really in charge.

She gathers equipment for bondage and punishment sessions, and she doms him. She realizes she likes this a lot, so, following her husband's stated desires, she quickly escalates to elaborate bondage, strict gags, leather entrapments, painful punishments. She's still a loving wife, their social life doesn't seem to have changed, but their sex life is quite different: his limits get pushed, sessions become long and frequent, sometimes he is left tied up at home while she goes out with female friends, etc.

The husband finds pleasure and painful, unexpected surprises in their play. He understands that reality is more painful and scary than fantasy, but he had promised to accept her lead. His wife doesn't care if he thinks this is "too much." So he has to adapt to this change in their relationship.

[This is a challenge for expert writers. I hope someone gives it a try. I was inspired by a very old story by Victoria Mystere, but I can't find it anymore].
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Wow!!
i would love to read the full story based on this
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Ak610 wrote: 2 years ago Wow!!
i would love to read the full story based on this
Yeah, it would be interesting to read, if someone could be able to write it in the first place...

;)
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

I wrote a long story some years ago along similar lines but it may be too dark for the forum.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

dl68 wrote: 2 years ago I wrote a long story some years ago along similar lines but it may be too dark for the forum.
If this story is published somewhere, can you give me the link?
Thanks.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

I can't see it in the archive of this site so I guess it was possibly published on another site - it would have been 3-4 years ago. I still have a copy in my own archive so I can post on the Adult section if you want. I can post by chapter and see how it goes.

Synopsis is (as I remember it) the husband booked a session with a Dominatrix keeping the visit secret from his wife. The Dominatrix however wasn't discrete and ended up involving his wife and then training her - he suffered at the hands on one or other, or both.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

I will post the story in the Adult section. It will be retitled as "A simple visit begins a life of Submission" as the title I originally had for it has been used by another story on the forum.

I will post the initial chapters and see what you think
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

I'll read it....
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks - I look forward to your thoughts in terms of whether it goes any way to the type of story you wanted.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Your story is quite different from the one I imagined, both in terms of plot and in fetish elements (pissing not my thing).
Bondage fiction is full of unbelievable things, but I feel this guy being blackmailed by a dominatrix and the wife joining her as an ally... sounds a bit strange.

The story I imagined is about the relationship's many changes brought by the wife's new "domineering" ways, and the man discovering reality is more difficult to adapt to than fantasy, so it's another kind of story.

About your story: I think you should decide what to do with Mandy and Sue once Clare starts being dominant with her husband. What reason she really has to keep those greedy bitches around?
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Your story is quite different from the one I imagined, both in terms of plot and in fetish elements (pissing not my thing).
Bondage fiction is full of unbelievable things, but I feel this guy being blackmailed by a dominatrix and the wife joining her as an ally... sounds a bit strange.

The story I imagined is about the relationship's many changes brought by the wife's new "domineering" ways, and the man discovering reality is more difficult to adapt to than fantasy, so it's another kind of story.

About your story: I think you should decide what to do with Mandy and Sue once Clare starts being dominant with her husband. What reason she really has to keep those greedy bitches around?
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Okay - Thanks for the feedback - sorry it didn't press the right buttons
jailmechanic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jailmechanic »

I have written a story in the theme of your suggestion, however there is a twist that develops with the dom a few chapters in. Look for a new story titled: Femdom! If it is accepted I will have more chapters, I have posted only two chapters for now.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

jailmechanic wrote: 11 months ago I have written a story in the theme of your suggestion, however there is a twist that develops with the dom a few chapters in. Look for a new story titled: Femdom! If it is accepted I will have more chapters, I have posted only two chapters for now.
I see. I'm quite interested in the developments, with this third character intruding into the couple's life...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic