Femdom - Forced to satisfy themselv (F/M)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Femdom - Forced to satisfy themselv (F/M)

Post by GirlBondage »

how about a story in which a woman overpowers a man to satisfy herself on him? First she ties the man up to immobility in a hopeless situation. The man must be tied up in such a way that the lady has no problems to get her vagina in front of his mouth. This can be lying on his back in bed, kneeling on a pole or suspended in the air.
The woman gags the man with a double dildo gag with head harness. Then it comes to a double humiliation. While the man has a dildo in his mouth that is shaped like a penis, he must watch as the woman satisfies herself with her vagina right before his eyes on the dildo that sticks out of the gag. The man can do nothing against the liquid of the woman and must helplessly listen to the sounds of the vagina.
The head of the man is fixed with the head harness so that the man has no chance to flee the vagina of the woman. When the woman inserts the dildo completely, then the man has her vagina right in front of his mouth

Is it possible to write something like this or is it too humiliating or perverted? : )
saarwa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by saarwa »

sounds interesting, i hope somebody gives it a try!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I like the sound of this, and if it's alright by you i wouldn't mind having a crack at this. I've already thought of a method as to just how the unfortunate male victim comes to be in this woman's power. Although, i am a little busy at the moment so wouldn't be able to make a REAL start for a week or two.

Perhaps you could check out the stories i've already written to see if you think i could do your idea the justice it deserves. If you're interested then give me a PM and i'll give you a guide as to how i intend to go about it.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

That indeed sounds like a very lovely scenario, I'd love to read a story to this setting :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]GirlBondage[/mention]

I’d imagine the guy naked, strapped in leather and strung up by his ankles with his head inches above the ground. Then Imcan kneel or lie back with my legs spread and gently swing him in between my thighs. Maybe even pull him by his Balls or nipple clamps.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I imagine it very similar. However, the man is hung up in a good rope bondage. Simply because I like ropes best : D
Being subdued and tied up by the woman involuntarily aroused the man against his will, causing his penis to swell. The woman then uses the man who is hung up in the ropes to have sex with him, but the man is already so hot that he comes too early and fails.
Because the man's penis then loses tension, the woman decides to let the man satisfy her in other ways ; )
FETISHEJR
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FETISHEJR »

I have thought of an almost similar story, it is based on a group of older Femdom who are waiting for young people to reach the age of majority, then they persecute, observe their routine, then another group of Femdom kidnaps them for their entertainment and also accepts orders or requests for another Femdom, if anyone has something to help me, I appreciate it, I wait please, it would be my first story and I would like some help, Thank you very much
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I think this is a great idea for a story. A small group of MILFs kidnap rather feminine looking guys who have just grown up : )

What will the strong women do with the weak boys?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic