Neighbours in bondage F/FM

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Neighbours in bondage F/FM

Post by TripleZero »

This is a favourite fantasy of mine.

Living in an apartment building, my female neighbour that Ive always had a crush on gets robbed.I hear suspicious noises and go knock to check on her. The door is slightly ajar so I just enter only to end up at gunpoint in front of the female robber, next to my neighbour who has already surrendered with her hands up.

Im told to close the door and we are both forced to empty our pockets, turn off our phones and to strip to our underwear. Handcuffs are tossed to my neighbour and she is told to handcuff me with them, which she does. Then her wrists and elbows are tied with rope behind her and connected to her waist. After my handcuffs get removed and my arms are tied in the same way. We are both kneeling on the floor as we are gagged with her used panties and tape wrapped around our heads.

We both end up tied together inescapably in a Lotus position still in our underwear. Her on my lap, my legs crossed and tied, her legs around my waist and also tied behind me. Before our captor leaves she blindfolds both of us.

I've thought about writing it myself but I dont really have faith in my writing skills. Would be cool if someone picked it up. I really love /FM scenarious and they are so rare to find. :)
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

I've been trying to think of things to write and I like the simple but fun scenario you thought of, would I be correct to assume this would be in first person perspective? It would be a fun way to contribute to the /FM story pool.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Theo73 wrote: 2 years ago I've been trying to think of things to write and I like the simple but fun scenario you thought of, would I be correct to assume this would be in first person perspective? It would be a fun way to contribute to the /FM story pool.
Hey,
write it however you want, and feel free to change things to your liking :)
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

Sound good! ;)
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic