Suit and tie fetish story M/M

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
jshao91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Suit and tie fetish story M/M

Post by jshao91 »

Hey guys i am new here, just have to say how can i never heard of this amazing site. I spent the whole night reading stories here. Bear with me as English isn't my first language.

I am a huge fans of suit and tie bondage stories, the thought of a handsome guy in formal wear bound and gagged just turned me on. Shoutout to A Babysitter's Peril and Personal Assistant from Volobond, Worst Party Ever from FelixSH. And of course the Company Verse series is amazing. It's too bad the Young Master Nicholas was never finished by the author.

Back in 15 years ago i think, when yahoo groups still existed, there were some very interesting stories I've read. A bunch of guys wearing suit and tie playing Poker Night, whoever lost every rounds has to be tied and gagged, step by step, starts with gag, if they lost again, next step their hands will be tied up and etc. Of course I forgot the ending of the story.

Also there another story, A british High School kid was taught 'formal education' by his dad. The kid has to be in suit and tie attire all the time, proper tie knot, even when in bed. He has to address his dad as ‘sir’ all the time. His dad will punished him to tied and gagged for his disobedience. Young Master Nicholas reminds me of it.

Enough babbling, i hope this can inspire the amazing writers here to a suit and tie bondage series. This will be awesome.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the shoutout, but I would really suggest to bring this feedback directly to the corresponding story threads, [mention]jshao91[/mention]. I mean, for me it doesn't matter, I'm glad you enjoyed Worst Party Ever, but I found this here by pure luck. Please tell Volobond directly that you like his stories, elsewise he might never realize it, because he might not look into this thread.

Aside from that, you can just mention a user, like I did with you, at the end of my first sentence. Just add a @ before the name, and a menu should pop up, where you can choose a user. Or just use the mention-tag. That way, users get a PM that they were mentioned, with a link to the thread. It's really useful. You probably didn't get the mention, because it takes a few posts, before you can access PMs.

In general, the best way to encourage writers is to post feedback in their threads. From my perspective, every single post where people tell me how much they liked my stories is a joy and a big motivator. Longer posts are even better, but just a simple "nice story/chapter" feels really good. So, please just give a bit of feedback, every time you read something you liked. For example, while I did enjoy writing Worst Party Ever, that I wrote in the speed I did, and maybe even that I continued after the long break, was due to people finding it, again and again, and telling me that they loved it. And, of course, that bondagefreak told me a few times that he was waiting for the continuation. Point is, feedback is really, really important.

Elsewise, other stories from me, with dressed up guys are Just a Promotion Job, Prom Night and The Winner Takes it All. Plus the first chapter of Tied for the Top, which is on hiatus, though. You can find a link to a post with links to all my stories in my signature. They aren't that great, but guys are dressed up and tied up, so maybe check them out, if you want. Also, InDistressArt and HojoJutsuTengu, both on DeviantArt, have some nice drawings of guys in shirt and tie, tied up.

Aside from that, I'll certainly write more stories with dressed up guys, if there are people who will enjoy it. I do think that I'm pretty alone with liking this, so I can only use it as a little side thing, knowing that other people are interested in such stories helps, of course. I can't do much with the ideas you suggested, but maybe you have other ideas? Can't promise anything, but if you have something that tickles me, I might use it for a story. Has to be about friends, brothers, rivals, etc.., though - no parents, or real adults, for me.

I'm not sure if this subforum is even supposed to be used that way, for such long posts, but eh. In any case, if you have other specific ideas, feel free to post them here and mention me, so I know about them.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey buddy,
Welcome to the forum!
Ah, don't worry about not being a native speaker. English isn't my mother tongue either, nor is it Felix's.
jshao91 wrote: 2 years ago I am a huge fan of suit and tie bondage stories, the thought of a handsome guy in formal wear bound and gagged just turned me on. Shoutout to A Babysitter's Peril and Personal Assistant from Volobond, Worst Party Ever from FelixSH. And of course the Company Verse series is amazing. It's too bad the Young Master Nicholas was never finished by the author.
Actually, "A Babysitter's Peril" was written by me, not [mention]Volobond[/mention].
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it and that you enjoyed [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]FelixSH[/mention]'s stories though 8-)

On another note, I must echo what Felix said and encourage you to drop a comment directly on those stories you enjoyed.
A Babysitter's Peril was basically abandoned due to an apparent lack of audience interest. The only way authors on here know that there's an interest in particular storylines or elements is through the comments that readers leave on said stories. If you're into suit & tie bondage, the best way (by far) to promote an increase in such material is to alert the author of your presence on the stories that feature it. Otherwise, we simply assume that interest is low and avoid producing additional content of that genre.

Having said that, I congratulate you on your first post here and for having the courage the break the figurative ice.
Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing you becoming a regular participant from now on ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]jshao91[/mention] I'm so glad you liked Personal Assistant and the Company Verse! English is my first language, and trust me, there was no difficulty for me in reading your post. I'm absolutely thrilled to hear your enjoyment of my work, and I just might have to consider working in some formal-wear bondage into one of my stories somewhere! I'll definitely keep you in mind!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic