Woolstory request

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Woolstory request

Post by Goss1015 »

Hey guys i am new here :)
. I spent the whole night reading stories here.

I am a in love with wool bondage stories, including wool blankets, sweater, i love mummification and tight gags also :).

i love the thought of beeing tied up like this and having no control ;). I would love to read a story where a good female friend tie´s someone up like this and then held the guy as an woolslave ;).

Enough talking :), i hope someone can write a story :)
Tiemeupplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiemeupplease »

What's a woolslave? I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything?
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

<This is a pretty old post, but if you're still interested, I'll try my best.>

"Jesus, it's freezing in here," I complained, rubbing my arms for warmth. Maybe a t-shirt hadn't been such a good idea this close to Christmas with snow on the ground outside, but I hadn't expected Katie's house to feel like an icebox. "Do you ever, just...turn the heat on?"

"Oh don't be such a baby," she replied. Easy for her to say in her thick, wool-knit sweater and sherpa-lined leggings. Weekends were the only time we could get together nowadays with our work schedules, so we often met up early on Saturday and left late Sunday to make the most of it.

I yawned, having gone to bed pretty late the night before. I wasn't a morning person to be honest, but getting to spend time with my best friend made it worth it.

"Seriously," I said, rubbing faster. Goosebumps were crawling up my arms. "Can I borrow a sweater?"

She smiled. "Why not? I have plenty. Come here."

I followed her to her bedroom, which itself was even colder than the rest of the house despite the thick heavy blankets on her bed and soft carpet under my bare feet. "And some socks, too?" I pleaded. "I know you don't want to pay a fortune on your heating bill, but this is kind of ridiculous, Katie."

She threw open her closet to reveal an impressive collection of wool sweaters, all of varying sizes, colors, thicknesses, and materials.

"Damn, Katie, what's with all the sweaters? Planning to open a store or something?"

"Here, you can have this one," she said, handing over a thick grey one with large sleeves. The material was soft and stretchy, yet very heavy. I quickly pulled it over my head, immediately feeling a wave of warmth pass over my arms and--

Wait. Why weren't my arms coming out of the sleeves?

I got my head through the neck and looked down to see...

The sleeves had been sewn shut at the ends, effectively creating mitts. Did Katie accidentally give me a defective sweater?

"Um, Katie..." I started, trying to pull the sleeves off so I could get my arms out. I couldn't get purchase on them, the sleeves were just short enough that my hands were forced into tight fists, and I couldn't unball them to grip anything. "What's with this sweater?"

"Whoops," she said, not sounding surprised in the least. "Sorry, wrong sweater. Here, let me help you."

Oh, good! She was going to help me get it off. She grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me. This must be the way it comes off, I'll just let her--

I felt cuffs tighten around my wrists, trapping them behind me. I whirled around, shocked. "Katie, what the--"

A balled up piece of fabric quickly found its way into my mouth, cutting my words off. Katie held her hand over my mouth as she reached behind her and grabbed a roll of duct tape off her desk. Her hand came off, and I tried spitting out the fabric, but I wasn't quick enough. She deftly stuck the tape over my mouth and wound the roll around my head three times, locking the gag in and muffling my protests even further.

Finished, she stood back and watched me try to wriggle out of the cuffs. I could only glare daggers at her and raise my shoulders, hoping she understood what I was asking: What the hell?

"I've been planning for this all week," she said, grinning ear-to-ear. "We both know you have nowhere to be this weekend. So I'm going to have some fun with you."

I turned to try and make it out of her bedroom, but she saw that coming. She slammed the door shut and blocked the way. I backed away, looking around for some other avenue, but with my arms bound behind me, there was really nothing I could do.

"Face it," she said smugly. "You're trapped. Might as well just submit. I might even go easy on you if you do."

She was right. I was trapped. I ran through my options, imagining every path and outcome, but they all ended poorly. Above it all, I realized I was kind of enjoying where this was going.

So, red in the face and slightly aroused, I sat down on her bed.

She clapped. "Well done! That was the correct response."

I rubbed my feet together, trying to warm my toes. She noticed. "Yes, let's do something about those cold feet."

She pulled her dresser drawer out of its socket and laid it down by me. First, she pulled a pair of pink ankle socks onto my feet, making me blush. Already I was grateful for the protection from the frigid air of her room. But she wasn't finished.

Next came a pair of wool-knit socks, then a thick pair of purple fuzzy socks, over which she finally added a pair of thick, stretchy mohair socks that went all the way up to my knees. If my feet had been warm with the ankle socks, they were sweltering now.

"There, all warm?" she asked. I nodded, giving an affirmative grunt through my gag. "Good. Now for the real fun."

She pulled open another of her dresser drawers, this one filled to the brim with wool scarves. She wrapped one around my ankles, cinching it tight, then again around my shins. Next above and below my knees, then another around my thighs. There, she took notice of the raging bulge in my pants and gripped it, giving it a little shake and sending a wave of immediate pleasure up my spine. She laughed at my embarrassed grunts. "Not yet, my little wool slave."

Slave? I kinda liked the sound of that.

She uncuffed me briefly to wrap a scarf around my arms and torso, pinning my arms to my sides, then another at my hips and wrists. Finally, a scarf covered my eyes and mouth, cutting off my vision and further muffling my grunts.

She laid me on her bed and rolled me up in the blanket on the top layer, a plain cotton sheet. With the scarves pinning my extremities together, I already couldn't move very much, but mummified in the blanket, I had even less mobility. She didn't stop there though, she wrapped me in the next layer, a thin wool-knit blanket. Finally, she wrapped me in a heavy, fuzzy blanket that covered me from head to toe. I was completely mummified in her blankets.

By now, I could see nothing but darkness, but I felt her tightening straps, possibly belts along my body at the ankles, knees, wrists, and torso, trapping me in the blankets and further tightening my bondage.

Finally...she was finished. I felt her lay down in the bed beside me and wrap her arms around me, now a completely mummified woolslave. "Time for a nap," she cooed. "Feel free to sleep now, you'll be needing it."
Socksocksocksocksocksocksocks
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Love the story! Soft sweaters and clothes are great :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

[mention]Goss1015[/mention] , did you see this ?

Great story, [mention]FuzzySocks[/mention] ! I have a soft spot for stories that involves anything soft and wooly, so I enjoyed your story quite a lot
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

Thanks, I appreciate that coming from you! You’ve written some pretty great stories yourself
Socksocksocksocksocksocksocks
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Pls continue it!
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Koirtza wrote: 1 year ago Pls continue it! [mention]FuzzySocks[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic