Couple related stories

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Couple related stories

Post by Tiedandtickled »

I want to write some stories where my wife and I are the characters. I am looking for suggestions of situations we could find in. I’d love to write out our predicaments for a general audience. Open to sceneries, how where dressed, what you like to read about being done to us or how where tied, etc.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

You don't give many hints regarding the kind of stories and situations you and your wife prefer.
I was trying to think about something when a thing I saw on TV many years ago came to my mind. So here's the plot.

Husband and wife go to their new house. There's just a bed and two bedside tables. The truck with the rest of their furniture is going to arrive later.
They hear noise from the apartment above. The husband goes to knock on the door but he doesn't come back (after some time, the wife starts being worried). A suspicious guy comes to the door and tries to get in. The wife opens the door and asks what he wants, and if he has seen her husband. She's quickly subdued and tied up.
This man just murdered his wife. When the husband has come to his door he's overpowered him. He explains that both spouses have to be eliminated because they know what happened.

He'll start by going to the near wood, and digging a hole for his victims. They are in separated places, hogtied, struggling desperately. The husband will be the first to be carried away (there are no witnesses around!) and left in the hole, waiting to be killed, hogtied, and gagged. The wife is still in the house, she can't get free... she manages to lock the door, but will this be enough to avoid being carried away to her fate? And what can she do to save her husband?

(In the show I've seen, the truckers arrive, and save the day).
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I d like.something slightly less murderous.

Husband and wife are invited to their neighbour's house after newly moving in. Shes a woman living alome,.a.little.older.than the couple. Either their drinks are spiked and they pass.out, or they just drink enough to confess to their new neighbour their fantasy of bondage.

Either way husband and wife end up all tied up and played with overnight. If it's spiked drinks then they wake.up naked tied up on bed with neighbour between them. If drun ken confession then neighbour and wife start by tying JP husband (neighbour reach s wife methods) then neighbour ties up wife and they have not steamy sex whilst helpless husband watches.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedandtickled »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I d like.something slightly less murderous.

Husband and wife are invited to their neighbour's house after newly moving in. Shes a woman living alome,.a.little.older.than the couple. Either their drinks are spiked and they pass.out, or they just drink enough to confess to their new neighbour their fantasy of bondage.

Either way husband and wife end up all tied up and played with overnight. If it's spiked drinks then they wake.up naked tied up on bed with neighbour between them. If drun ken confession then neighbour and wife start by tying JP husband (neighbour reach s wife methods) then neighbour ties up wife and they have not steamy sex whilst helpless husband watches.
[mention]JulieG[/mention] That sounds like a great idea!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmm, always love the premise of husband and wife tied and gagged.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Mmmmm, always love the premise of husband and wife tied and gagged.
Love the idea of a couple tied and gagged by the wife's jilted younger lover
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Unfaithful wife breaks up with her lover because she realizes she doesn't want to leave her husband
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I have a good real-life premise that could make for a fun story, I think:

A semi-organized group of rope enthusiasts gathers in a certain park like once a month to watch demonstrations on some basic rope skills, and try out some. Being a public park, basic decorum must be observed: no nudity or behavior that would be likely to upset the other users of the park (dog-walkers, joggers, people taking kids out for some fresh air).

Actual example: the leader and a couple assistants were showing off a couple of basic knots that could be used for anything from tying hands to making very artsy works by using two or more different colors of rope as a body harness or the like.

My partner was trying for an arm harness, and it was very close but she said it didn't look quite right and I could feel something was going to allow one of the binds to tighten if pulled on enthusiastically. A couple of the assistants were going around to the participants (some solo, some couples) and offering help, answering questions about what knot to use or how different types of ropes worked best.

She asked one of the assistants, a friendly guy who had set up an example of sample ties (on trees no less) to take a look and see what we were missing.

He pointed out something about the chest harness, that it should "lay" a certain way, and I nodded, I could feel it was different than he was describing. So he asked her permission to demonstrate, she and made a super-quick chest harness on her, and anchored her wrists comfortably but securely behind her back to it. I was able to see both sides of the harness on her, and compare it to at least the front side of mine. Mr. Friendly Assistant is working with someone just a few yards away on an amazing-looking single-leg tie (I don't know the word for it) that incorporated rainbow-dyed rope.

Partner and I looked at each other and had a giggle-fit as we realized both of us were now pretty effectively bound. I suggested we get a couple of photos of each other so we could see the difference. Which involved each of us trying to take pictures of the other with our hands bound behind our backs, which is more difficult that I'd have expected. A couple other attendees offered to take pictures, then we just sat and enjoyed the absurd, surreal feeling of being tied up in a popular park, and getting nothing more than curious glances from passers-by, and one very funny comment (which I can't recall) from a couple women walking together pushing strollers.

We were able to untie each other easily, put away our ropes, said hello to a couple people we knew who were also there, and left for the evening.

If I can find the pictures (of dubious quality, it's hard to be Ansel Adams with a cellphone camera at night with your hands tied behind your back!) I'll post them in the photos section.

I could see a lot of ways this could have turned into a very fun story, beyond the factual part, if anyone feels like running with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic