Bondage Ladies for Hire

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Ladies for Hire

Post by Jinko28 »

I have a concept where people can hire two beautiful ladies to kidnap men. You pay and submit a male target such as an ex boyfriend or somebody who has cheated on you and the girls do the work for you. Holly and Laura (aged 26 and 27) can kidnap, tie up, gag and torture somebody of your choice.
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

This sounds kinda interesting! Who knows, maybe the ladies get given a client that backfires a little :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like a service worth trying.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I'd volunteer for a test run. :D
Hogtied and loving it
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Kidnap my ex from 12/years.ago. he taught me about.bondage then split.on me. Age 37 male. 5'7" 11 stone 7 lb. Short brown hair. Very ticklish especially his feet.

Deliver to my house tied up, gagged blindfolded and barefoot by 6pm bank holiday weekend May.

Cash on delivery
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Kidnap my ex from 12/years.ago. he taught me about.bondage then split.on me. Age 37 male. 5'7" 11 stone 7 lb. Short brown hair. Very ticklish especially his feet.

Deliver to my house tied up, gagged blindfolded and barefoot by 6pm bank holiday weekend May.

Cash on delivery
Half expected you to volunteer to be one of the kidnap ladies.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Kidnap my ex from 12/years.ago. he taught me about.bondage then split.on me. Age 37 male. 5'7" 11 stone 7 lb. Short brown hair. Very ticklish especially his feet.

Cash on delivery
Incould do that. And I'd definitely kidnap you!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

Cash on delivery
Incould do that. And I'd definitely kidnap you!
Promises, promises. ;)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I hope they don’t check if the target’s name matches the name on the billing details… ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago I hope they don’t check if the target’s name matches the name on the billing details… ;)
Who cares?
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Great scenario. I would also like to write a story about this or a very similar scenario when I get a moment.

I have in mind that a boy has treated his ex-girlfriend badly. His ex-girlfriend decides to set her two good-looking friends on him and trap him. With a trick or overpowering the boy will then be tied up and made ready for transport.

The two girlfriends then bring the boy to his ex who is already waiting anxiously.

The ex-girlfriend then forces the boy to indulge her feet with his mouth and forces a sincere apology.

Can i do it this way? : )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic