Summer Soles (F/FM)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Summer Soles (F/FM)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I was wondering if anyone could write a story about a boy and a girl going out together, wearing light summer clothes, including sandals. As they’re out and about, a passing woman gets a glance at their soles, and can’t help herself but kidnap the two and tie them up for the day, putting their feet on display. As it turns out, the girl’s got a huge thing for the boy’s feet, which the boy’s awfully embarrassed about, but is still highly aroused by it. So instead of working to escape, the girl worships the boy’s feet instead.

How about it? :)
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I was walking to.the park with Shritti on this hot summer day at the start of the holidays. Shritti's family is originally from India but three generations on she's as English as.fish and chips.or chikien tika masala. She has straight dark brown hair with, as of friday, the tips dyed green. She's wearing kaki shorts and pink top with black leather thong style.sandals. I'm in ref t shirt, blue shorts and cos it's so hot, bare feet. Unknown to us we are being watched.

We lay down in the park on the grass. Shritti kicks her sandals.off and we chat. From her kitchen window over looking the park Miss Heart looks at our bare soles and plans.

After a while I say I'm going to get a drink k and head off to the kiosk for two cans of cold lemonade. When I return Audit to has gone, but her sandals are there! "Shritti?". I call out.

" Are you looking for Shritti?" A woman's voice calls. I look towards the fence and see a woman in her 20s with bright blue hair, wearing white t shirt, denim mini skirt to mid thighs and bare feet. "Through here." She says. I follow her through a gate in the fence to what I presume is her garden when I drop the cans in sjrprise. Shritti I is there. she is lying face down on the lawn but her hands and elbows are tied together behind her back and her ankles and knees are tied together. Her big toes are also tied together and she is hogtied. Her mouth is covered by several strips of tape.

I am so surprised I do nothing as a cloth is stuffed into my mouth and tape wrapped round my head. I'm pushed to the ground and very quickly tied JP like my friend in a tight hogtie. The blue haired woman spins me round on the ground and put us next to each other. I see dirty the soles of our captors feet as she sits in front of me legs out straight and crossed. "I know it's naughty of me, but I couldn't resist your four bare feet. I'm such a bad girl, especially when I see boy's soles. But they're so dirty.". With that she goes into her house. Shritti and I look.at each other and mmpphh at one another as the woman comes back with a bowl of water, soap and a scrubbing brush. The bristles are very stiff and tickly as she rubs the soap into our feet and scrubs our bare soles. She both try to laugh into our gags but we are too well gagged to make much sound. Once our feet have been cleaned to the woman's satisfaction she continued he's to tickle.our bare feet. She continues for over an hour before she says " I'm exhausted. I'm going to get a drink.". She goes into the house.

"mmpph mffmpphgg!" (She's exhausted) I gasp into my gag. Shritti and I are both stiff, panting for breath and tears in our eyes. I notice Shritti is rolling from side to side. She rolls on to her side . I roll so I'm facing her. She dribbles on her side and moves to my feet. I wriggle round thinking I know what's happening. I move my feet closer to her face and she starts to rub her gag on my toes. I help by picking at the tape with my toes. Eventually I peel the tape of and she spits the sock out of her mouth. I expect her to shout for help but instead she kisses my toes, then wriggle round so she can kiss the soles.of my feet too.
"I'm not surprised this happened. Your feet are so pink and perfect. I've loved looming at them since I first saw you barefoot at the swimming pool. And I loved it when you walked to the park barefoot. ". She continued to kiss my feet as I screamed into my gag. Partly to attract attention and get help, but mostly because I'm sooooo ticklish and this was an entirely new tickle experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic