Looking for Story(M/M)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking for Story(M/M)

Post by chadmc90 »

Hey all!

I'm looking for a particular kind of story. I don't know whether one is written or not, but I would love a story that explores the dynamic of a gay bdsm relationship, but where the typical roles are twisted. I would like to see a top be submissive to a power bottom dom.

If anyone can point me to a good story that explores such a dynamic, or even volunteer to write one, it would be appreciated.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Hi [mention]chadmc90[/mention], At the moment I'm currently writing a story to post on here but after that, I'd happily write that story for you. Submissive tops and Dom/Power bottoms really turn me on haha. Is there any kinks in particular you want added into the story?
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago Hi @chadmc90, At the moment I'm currently writing a story to post on here but after that, I'd happily write that story for you. Submissive tops and Dom/Power bottoms really turn me on haha. Is there any kinks in particular you want added into the story?
Probably alot of bondage(of course), edging, milking/orgasm control(even some short term chastity maybe). I'm also into nipples. It's a huge turn on to me.

But I also would like to see a good plot as well. I would like to see a reason why the relationship exists and how events can mold it.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

chadmc90 wrote: 1 year ago
Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago Hi @chadmc90, At the moment I'm currently writing a story to post on here but after that, I'd happily write that story for you. Submissive tops and Dom/Power bottoms really turn me on haha. Is there any kinks in particular you want added into the story?
Probably alot of bondage(of course), edging, milking/orgasm control(even some short term chastity maybe). I'm also into nipples. It's a huge turn on to me.

But I also would like to see a good plot as well. I would like to see a reason why the relationship exists and how events can mold it.
Thanks for telling me, that's good to know. I'm pretty sure I can fit all that in. Is it okay if I can have feet/socks stuff involved? It's my biggest turn on but if not you're thing, I can do it without no problem!
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks for telling me, that's good to know. I'm pretty sure I can fit all that in. Is it okay if I can have feet/socks stuff involved? It's my biggest turn on but if not you're thing, I can do it without no problem!
That is fine.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago

That is fine.
Perfect!

I'm almost finished with my first story, then I'll work on yours :))
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic