Rogue Angel

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rogue Angel

Post by mega23101982 »

My ultimate fantasy is that from the original charlies angels Kriss Munro (Cheryl ladd) has turned rogue and is running a illegal drug operation. Then when the other Angels Kelly garrett (jacyln smith) Sabrina Duncan ( Kate Jackson and Tiffany Wells (SHELLEY hack) are on the case she has to get rid of them for her boss.
She then after overpowering each keeps them bound and gagged in the underwear trying to sell them on dark Web advertising them in f/f dom scenes. Eventually she sees error of her ways and turns out she was been blackmailed as the villains had her older sister Jill Munro (Farrah fawcett) hostage. I have tried writing this myself but want someone t do better justice too this
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great title and concept! I can envision it with all of them bound. It’s a bit more than I want to
Take on right now.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Thanks Mr underheal and appreciate if you are too busy hopefully someone else will take this onThanks
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Would anyone be interested in looking at this? I know it reads like I know what I want but do love to see great writers interpretation of my ideas and this site seems too have loads thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic