Request: The Weird Resort M/F F/F M/M

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Request: The Weird Resort M/F F/F M/M

Post by JennyTied »

A boyfriend and girfriend explore tropical islands and come across an unusual resort. To enter, either person must be bound and gagged throughout the resort. The girl volunteers and they meet others in the same scenario.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] would you like to write this.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

JennyTied wrote: 11 months ago @GreyLord would you like to write this.
You have a great imagination for stories. I must pass on this one and get caught up on my main current story, The Bandit Scout on Newhome. The last chapter of An Unlikely Savior should be posted on 04/24/23.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

How about [mention]Detective-Gag[/mention] ?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

JennyTied wrote: 11 months ago How about @Detective-Gag ?
I appreciate the confidence; not sure I could do the story justice.

I’ll keep an eye out for your other requests, however.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Detective-Gag wrote: 11 months ago
JennyTied wrote: 11 months ago How about @Detective-Gag ?
I appreciate the confidence; not sure I could do the story justice.

I’ll keep an eye out for your other requests, however.
Ok
Bleu85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bleu85 »

Is this prompt request still open? Where can one view submissions?
Bleu85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bleu85 »

Chapter 1: Sponge and ‘Taker

Chelsea bucked and strained but to no avail. Her boyfriend was too strong and too capable. She grimaced as she flashed a set of biting chestnut eyes between her supple lashes. She grunted and cursed at her partner as he held his palm over her mouth, but Madds maintained his resolve.

“Mm Dmmph hmi hmphmph bmmh thm spmmgph!!”

“I’m sorry. I don’t have a choice.” Madds said while sitting on top of his lover. She was on her back with her hands under her ass and still tied at the wrists. Her chest heaved as she flailed her bound ankles. Madds removed his silencing hand, but, as Chelsea started to scream he shoved a yellow sponge into her mouth. He rolled her over and craned her neck up with one hand still engulfing her lower face. Then, using a dark satin blindfold, he tied off her mouth, making sure to wrap twice and double the knot. When Madds backed away Chelsea’s head thrashed from side to side to eject the mouth stuffing. She failed.

“Fhmpk myhu.”

“I love you to.” Madds returned as he let out a breath of relief. He wiped the sweat from his brow, regained himself, then picked her up. He placed her back on the king-sized bed then whispered something into her ear; something that made her auburn eyes pop. Next, he gave her a peck on the cheek then moved his hand to her hard nipples which thrust through her top like a pair of petulant twins. He played with them as a form of apology. Chelsea fought to stifle her moans.

“Nine-fifteen. I show that the Caretaker has subdued the Sponge. Tussle Time has ended, no reversals suffered. But a warning, sir, that was six minutes. Had you failed to reestablish your partner in time you would both have been walked off the premises.” Said the resort staffer. She was a redhead, middle-aged, and held a tote bag in her hands. She laid the bag at the foot of the bed. “Compliments of the house. Enjoy your stay at Casa Captiva, and remember, don’t feed the Caracaras.”

As the flushed staffer exited the luxurious suite, Madds rummaged through the gift bag. “Tape, sponges, condoms, lube. Oh, this will come in handy if you try that stunt again.” Madds pulled out a packet no larger than a wet wipe. On the wrapping it read ‘Chloroform, single use’. He tore the packaging, retrieved the sopping cloth and held it firmly over Chelsea’s mouth and nose. This time she accepted her fate and merely mumbled her dissatisfaction.
“Tomorrow we’ll meet the neighbors, explore the amenities, and finally get some answers about this place. Look on the bright side: peach bellinis.”
Chelsea’s abdomen rose and fell as each breath filled her nostrils with the sweet sedative being forced upon her. Her head began to swim, and her lashes grew heavy as they slowly swallowed those deep-brown pupils. What was it that Madds whispered to Chelsea while they were being observed? Five simple words.

“Play along. We’re in danger.”
Bleu85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bleu85 »

Feedback welcome. Let me know if interested in further chapters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic