Mafia Game

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mafia Game

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I think I first saw something similar to this idea some time ago on the forum, but I don't know if it ever materialised in a story...

So basically, it's like a mafia game: 10 guys are going on a trip to wherever, but one of them is secretly a kidnapper/dom while the others are secretly kidnappees/subs!

The story can go many different routes from here: you can have the kidnapper secretly taking down the kidnappees one by one or the kidnappees realising who the predator is and ambushing him; too many ideas!

Many things can be changed while still keeping the story's skeleton: if there would be someone willing to write this I'd think it unfair to be held back by some numbers I've randomly come up with. You can have 5 guys or 17 or 3 or however many and 2 doms or 10 doms :lol:

I realise this is kind of a complex idea, so totally understand if no one's willing to pick it up, but I can never fully know my luck!

Best regards, Sockgaggedman :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Interesting idea [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
I have too much on my place to consider requests, but the idea you're elaborating sounds a bit like [mention]FelixSH[/mention]'s WORST PARTY EVER (m+/m+)

Definitely feasible if someone puts their mind to it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

After a bit of light reading and seeing the excellent drawing from chapter 1 I can surely say that I know what I'll be lecturing tomorrow 8-)
Thank you, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Yeah, Worst Party Ever isn't exactly what you are asking for, but should be close enough. Let me know if you like it (I wrote it, just always interested in feedback ;) ).

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic