Male Teacher and Female Student

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Male Teacher and Female Student

Post by KinkyLily »

Not a lot of people try this concept, only the female teacher being tied up by the male student which is really overdone in my opinion, but would anyone like to try writing a story about a male teacher tying up a(n) 18+ year old female student (please make her busty :D )?

BOTH PARTIES HAVE TO BE ABOVE THE AGE OF CONSENT! And it must be consensual.

It doesn't have to include any explicit penetration sex, but I do want it to be very sensual, especially for the female student.

The set up could be whatever you want (i.e. for extra credit, she gets detention, or it's just a roleplay between boyfriend and girlfriend) and can take place either in the school after hours or at the teacher's home.

Preferably with her stripping into her underwear, maybe have her breasts exposed after he ties her up but I'll leave that up to you if you want to tease us. :twisted:

I do want her to be gagged, maybe a ball gag or a panel/phallic gag. I do want you to use rope to tie her up.

Spanking is allowed, along with edging, filming her as she is tied up and aroused, use of vibrators and/or dildos, and nipple clamps.

Have fun! :)
Last edited by KinkyLily 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

How about the male student bound by female teacher
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Likely because there is a stigma and double standards attached to the teacher/student scenario.

Just be careful, and if there is any intimacy or sexual interaction between the student and teacher the story should only have adults.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Naturally a senior student 18+. Perhaps university or college tutor rather than teacher, which implies school and children.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

chadmc90 wrote: 6 years ago Likely because there is a stigma and double standards attached to the teacher/student scenario.

Just be careful, and if there is any intimacy or sexual interaction between the student and teacher the story should only have adults.

Like I said, 18 and older.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 6 years ago How about the male student bound by female teacher
Nah, it's not as appealing to me.

Besides, if you look around, there's hardly any male teachers and female students scenarios because of the whole teacher/student scandals, especially if it's a male going after a younger female.

But if it's a female teacher going after a male student, it's less severe (which makes me sick) than the reverse.

And in both cases for the story request, the participants must be consenting and over the age of consent.
Last edited by KinkyLily 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

KinkyLily wrote: 6 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 6 years ago How about the male student bound by female teacher

Besides, if you look around, there's hardly any male teachers and female students scenarios because of the whole teacher/student scandals, especially if it's a male going after a younger female.

But if it's a female teacher going after a male student, it's less severe (which makes me sick) than the reverse.

And in both cases, the participants must be consenting and over the age of consent.
Consent of course but why less severe? And why does less severe make you sick?
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 6 years ago
KinkyLily wrote: 6 years ago

And in both cases, the participants must be consenting and over the age of consent.
Consent of course but why less severe? And why does less severe make you sick?
If you go back through all the teacher and student relationship scandals in the US, you'll see that when a male teacher is going after a younger female student in a sexual manner (whether it was consensual or not), he gets at least 10-15 years in prison.

However, if it is a female teacher going after a younger male student in a sexual manner (consensual or not), the worst she'll get is 5 years. Sometimes, they'll even just be under house arrest for a year and then given probation.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I know someone who is working on this right this moment :lol:
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

KinkyLily wrote: 6 years ago Not a lot of people try this concept, only the female teacher being tied up by the male student which is really overdone in my opinion, but would anyone like to try writing a story about a male teacher tying up a(n) 18+ year old female student (please make her busty :D )?

It doesn't have to include any explicit penetration sex, but I do want it to be very sensual, especially for the female student.

The set up could be whatever you want (i.e. for extra credit, she gets detention, or it's just a roleplay between boyfriend and girlfriend) and can take place either in the school after hours or at the teacher's home.

Preferably with her stripping into her underwear, maybe have her breasts exposed after he ties her up but I'll leave that up to you if you want to tease us. :twisted:

I do want her to be gagged, maybe a ball gag or a panel/phallic gag. I do want you to use rope to tie her up.

Spanking is allowed, along with edging, filming her as she is tied up and aroused, use of vibrators and/or dildos, and nipple clamps.

Glad to see someone else is interested in this scenario! Send me a pm and we can chat about it more :D
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

I only PM friends. Also, Emma is already working on it.

You can do a different variation on it. But it will be your story.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

KinkyLily wrote: 6 years ago Not a lot of people try this concept, only the female teacher being tied up by the male student which is really overdone in my opinion, but would anyone like to try writing a story about a male teacher tying up a(n) 18+ year old female student (please make her busty :D )?

This could be fun as long as everyone is the right, consenting age.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

I have two sensual M/F drafts regarding the school setting actually, one with two students the other as detention. Will see if I can polish them up.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic