Collaborative Stories with Emily

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!

Of the following, which are your top 3 story ideas, themes, or prompts?

Burglary gone wrong!
14%
Kidnapped and trained to be a bondage slave.
10%
Tied up by bullies at college.
10%
After-school detention punishment.
5%
Twins (or just sisters) experiment in bondage together. Get found and "assisted" by someone else.
14%
Haunted house!
8%
Discovered and "helped" while doing self bondage in public.
10%
Magical ropes in the gym storage room seem to have a mind of their own.
11%
Two secretaries won't get along, so they're made to spend time together (while tied up).
6%
A photoshoot starts to get more kinky than the model planned for.
13%

Total votes: 80

Emily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Collaborative Stories with Emily

Post by Emily »

Hi all! I'm sure some of you might have noticed I've suddenly got back into writing a lot lately. How? Because I've instructed my friends to kick me into action. It's a great motivator. That said, another good motivator is having partners in crime, so to speak. And by that, I mean someone or two to collaboratively write with.

So, with that in mind, would anyone be up to writing a collaborative story with me? As in, I write a long section, then you write a long section, and so on.

How will this work?

Quite simply, me and up to two or so other people will each make a short bio for a character within a scenario. Its possible to have more than one character each, but that can complicate things. The bio should contain enough information for others to be able to convincingly write the character.

Once the bios are done, we'll hash out the setting further, and then one of us will write an introduction to the story. Then someone else will post what happens next, and so on. Each part will be utilising the characters we made prior.

How much do I need to write?

Ideally, each section of the story will be around 1000 words long, maybe a bit longer. If I collaborate with someone, I'd usually expect at least 800 words if possible.

How much commitment are you expecting from me?

Not too much. Ideally you'd be able to write your parts within half a week of the previous post, but I don't mind if there's a full week delay. I short, between us we should be posting 1000 words a week, which should be doable. If you're busy or something, let me know before it gets too late and I could always double post.

But Emily, isn't that just roleplay? Shouldn't this be posted in the roleplay forum?

No. While it could be considered roleplay, at the end of the day, the goal here is to write a story. Furthermore, unlike in roleplays, we'll all be writing each others characters to some extent to assist the storytelling. The emphasis here is on good writing. And, also, I don't want my writing to get deleted after 90 days of inactivity.

That's pretty neat Emily, but what sort of things do you write? How do I know we'll be compatible?

You can check out my current story I'm writing in my signature, but, attached in the spoiler below is a full list of things I like (or don't like) to see in my more erotic writing. Note that I have no particular preference where it comes to the gender of the character who does the tying. Furthermore, I like writing more sexual stories and whatnot, rather than something too "fluffy". A large part of this is because I like the emotions it brings out in the characters, and gives me more sensations to play with in my writing.
► Show Spoiler
That sounds pretty cool, how do I sign up?

Post below stating your interest to write with me, note down any things you like (or dislike) to see in bondage writing, and link to any stories you've written that might show your style. On the off chance more than two people want to write with me, I'll consider trying to do a larger collab, but more likely, anyone left out will be able to form a different writing group with each other.

So when will we start?

Once I've got my small gang together, we can start brainstorming character ideas and story ideas. Then, hopefully, within the week we can get started on writing. Attached to this post is a poll that should give some food for thought.

---

Note to Mods: Feel free to move this topic if needed. I wasn't 100% sure where to put it.
I'm inactive on this forum, rarely lurking. If you want to talk to me, you can leave a message but don't expect a timely reply. I'm active on my own private Discord and some other places. I tend not to make friend with randos, though.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Hey, Emily. I've been flooded with ideas and inspiration for stories as of late, and perhaps one of them could work really well as a collaborative project.

My preferences:
► Show Spoiler
I've written multiple stories (one of which placed first in the February 2019 contest) linked below:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2783
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3379
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2845
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2766
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4233
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5934
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6113
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 945#p51945
Emily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emily »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago Hey, Emily. I've been flooded with ideas and inspiration for stories as of late, and perhaps one of them could work really well as a collaborative project.
Awesome! I think I might have read some of your stuff in the past, even, so I feel we're definitely compatible writers. Do you have a particular idea in mind? Personally, I've been trying to get myself to move a bit out of my comfort zone recently and try to write more varied stuff. So I should be down with anything that's not too cliche.

If I were to choose from the above options I listed, I wouldn't mind two twins or friends innocently experimenting with bondage, only to get found by a burglar or cleaner or something who took it upon themselves to "assist" them and show them the ins and outs. Since I've never really written "dual peril" where there's two people tied up at once. I wouldn't mind hashing out both of their characters if you hashed out a rough personality for the dom.

Lastly, for reference, I tend to write and be most active on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, but sometimes I might post on other days.
I'm inactive on this forum, rarely lurking. If you want to talk to me, you can leave a message but don't expect a timely reply. I'm active on my own private Discord and some other places. I tend not to make friend with randos, though.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I PMed you ;)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Hey, is this still on? This is essentially what I always wanted from an RP, since I want to develop ideas collaboratively but still have some control over the characters' interactions.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

jafib wrote: 2 years ago Hey, is this still on?
You're about a year and a half too late, I'm afraid. TomYi left the forum and said his farewells to us about a month ago, and Emily's profile explicitly states that she's no longer interested in chatting or talking to anyone here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic