Tie up an awful.neighbour

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Location: At the office.tied.up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Tie up an awful.neighbour

Post by JulieG »

Sin e my divorce I've been awful. Playing Spice Girls till 3 in the morning at max volume. Getting drunk and hurling abuse at my neighbours male and female. It is a hot night and you come.round again to complain about the noise, only to find me with patio door open. Music of full volume, wearing just black bra and knickers almost unconscious on my floor with two.empty wine bottles.

What do.you do?
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

During my late night jog I hear the music loudly booming from your house and I decide to give you a piece of my mind. After noticing your open door I enter and see you laying there with minimal clothing and barely lucid. A wide smile forms across my lips as I see I can both get revenge while having a bound beauty at my mercy. I quickly run to my house and return with many coils of rope, wearing my now moist knee high socks I'll definitely keep you quiet.

I begin your bonds with your arms tied in a box tie and with the ends I lead them up over your collar bone, between your breasts, between your legs, and tightly pulled before being tied off. I then frog tie your legs and use a thin rope to bind your big toes. I finally remove my sweaty socks and ball up one before stuffing it in your mouth, the second has a knot tied in the centre and tied between your teeth to keep it secure and I finally use one of your pillow cases as an otm gag to muffle you further.

I then leave you to struggle as I start looking for a suitcase sutable to bring you home in.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I would start by moving you into the living room where I'd place you onto one of your kitchen chairs naked.
Using some thick black duct tape, your arms would be taped to the sides of the chair's back and your legs taped to the chair legs. For additional security, I'd wind some tape around your chest, above and below your boobs, and round the back of the chair.

I'd stretch a pair of your own worn tights down over your head but tear them open at your mouth. To gag you, I would use a black silicone lip gag to hold your mouth open. For 2 reasons:
1. after drinking 2 whole bottles of wine, it's probably not safe to cover your mouth up.
2. I can periodically pour Irn Bru into your mouth to help cure your hangover.

However if you make too much noise, I might have to shove your worn black panties in your mouth to silence you.

Next, I'd slap some e-stim pads on your boobs and around your crotch. I'd hook them up to a sound controlled e-stim and switch it to max sensitivity. I'd take your phone speakers and sit them right next to the e-stim mic and hit play.

Finally, I'd sit back on the couch, my feet resting just in front of you, and watch you 'dancing' to the Spice Girls.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Location: At the office.tied.up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

Aphrodite wrote: 2 weeks ago During my late night jog I hear the music loudly booming from your house and I decide to give you a piece of my mind. After noticing your open door I enter and see you laying there with minimal clothing and barely lucid. A wide smile forms across my lips as I see I can both get revenge while having a bound beauty at my mercy. I quickly run to my house and return with many coils of rope, wearing my now moist knee high socks I'll definitely keep you quiet.

I begin your bonds with your arms tied in a box tie and with the ends I lead them up over your collar bone, between your breasts, between your legs, and tightly pulled before being tied off. I then frog tie your legs and use a thin rope to bind your big toes. I finally remove my sweaty socks and ball up one before stuffing it in your mouth, the second has a knot tied in the centre and tied between your teeth to keep it secure and I finally use one of your pillow cases as an otm gag to muffle you further.

I then leave you to struggle as I start looking for a suitcase sutable to bring you home in.
Ooo ooh. I love the idea of being abducted and taken to your house all.tied up. May I ask if my new neighbour is male.or female,.and will.your significant other be joining us to torment me?
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 weeks ago I would start by moving you into the living room where I'd place you onto one of your kitchen chairs naked.
Using some thick black duct tape, your arms would be taped to the sides of the chair's back and your legs taped to the chair legs. For additional security, I'd wind some tape around your chest, above and below your boobs, and round the back of the chair.

I'd stretch a pair of your own worn tights down over your head but tear them open at your mouth. To gag you, I would use a black silicone lip gag to hold your mouth open. For 2 reasons:
1. after drinking 2 whole bottles of wine, it's probably not safe to cover your mouth up.
2. I can periodically pour Irn Bru into your mouth to help cure your hangover.

However if you make too much noise, I might have to shove your worn black panties in your mouth to silence you.

Next, I'd slap some e-stim pads on your boobs and around your crotch. I'd hook them up to a sound controlled e-stim and switch it to max sensitivity. I'd take your phone speakers and sit them right next to the e-stim mic and hit play.

Finally, I'd sit back on the couch, my feet resting just in front of you, and watch you 'dancing' to the Spice Girls.
I must thank you for considering my ability to breathe after so much wine. However I fear I will be tasting my own underwear soon. I just can not resist singing along to "Wannabee" And the stimulation is likely to make me more enthusiastic if no more tuneful.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

@JulieG well consider your mouth stuffed. Oh and I’ve turned the power of the e-stim up too. Happy humming.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@WillHBonney ggggggghhhhh. Gggggnnnggg. Uggggggggh
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

JulieG wrote: 1 week ago
Aphrodite wrote: 2 weeks ago During my late night jog I hear the music loudly booming from your house and I decide to give you a piece of my mind. After noticing your open door I enter and see you laying there with minimal clothing and barely lucid. A wide smile forms across my lips as I see I can both get revenge while having a bound beauty at my mercy. I quickly run to my house and return with many coils of rope, wearing my now moist knee high socks I'll definitely keep you quiet.

Ooo ooh. I love the idea of being abducted and taken to your house all.tied up. May I ask if my new neighbour is male.or female,.and will.your significant other be joining us to torment me?
I'm female, my significant other will probably just be a captive audience.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@Aphrodite great first post by the way. And I love the idea of you some thick can't other bring CAPTIVE audience.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago I'm female, my significant other will probably just be a captive audience.
Getting better by the minute.
I'd like to audition for the role of captive audience please! :D
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

andy wrote: 1 week ago
Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago I'm female, my significant other will probably just be a captive audience.
Getting better by the minute.
I'd like to audition for the role of captive audience please! :D
Sold
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago Sold
Nice!
Hopefully I'll be able to actually see something.
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

Nice!
talking like that may make me take away your hearing privleges, which reminds me that I've got a sock with your name on it
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago
Nice!
talking like that may make me take away your hearing privleges, which reminds me that I've got a sock with your name on it
Always label your socks for school
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago talking like that may make me take away your hearing privleges, which reminds me that I've got a sock with your name on it
Why, how considerate. I was just beginning to have cold feet. :D
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago talking like that may make me take away your hearing privleges, which reminds me that I've got a sock with your name on it
Why, how considerate. I was just beginning to have cold feet. :D
I've other plans for those feet, the socks have beem worn enough
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Aphrodite wrote: 1 week ago I've other plans for those feet, the socks have beem worn enough
Yeah, I can smell that, now that you're holding them so close to my mouth.
Good thing you're pinching my nose shut.
Oh dear.
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

Now with the help of some tape it seems you'll stop blaberjng on, now I'll give jealous Julie a smell of the feet
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Judging from the sound of it (all that's left), the new toy you brought home, jealous Julie, sure is not that happy about the acquaintance of your feet and her new surroundings.
Serves her right for playing spice girls.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic