How should Alison be tied hp.

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How should Alison be tied hp.

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hello.

Its Hailey here, Allison's wife. Alison has told me she uses this site lomg before we were married and she has now shared her account with me. So we have both finished our shifts and we both have tomorrow off, Alison has her hands tied behind her back, her feet tied together, she's gagged and watching me type this. I'm working Sunday Early, Alison is in work on Saturday. So tomorrow, I'm going to tie Alison up, and keep her tied up all day. How should I do it and what should I do to her? I'll have to minimise rope marks after9pm so she'll be ok for work on Saturday.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: At the office tied up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

Looks like you're not going to be tied up, so I say just strip Her naked, tie her spread eagled to your bed , gag and blindfold her then you can do anything you want to her and she can't do anything about it. Even if you decide to eat ice cream and Pringles in front of Netflix all day theres nothing she can do about it.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

If you're going to actually keep her tied up all day, spreadeagle tends to work best from what I've been told. More comfy for them and you can replace rope with soft cuffs or something. If rope is the only option, tape up her hands so she can't fiddle with the knots and then you can leave it loose enough that rope marks won't be as big of an issue (but not loose enough that they can just slip out lol)
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

OK. Hailey here. As suggested Alison is tied to the bed naked blindfolded and gagged. I'm under the covers with her and probably not coming out for a looooooong time.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: At the office tied up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

So Hailey or Alison. What happened?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 1 week ago So Hailey or Alison. What happened?
Alison back again. It’s too racy for here. I’ll message you.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 week ago
JulieG wrote: 1 week ago So Hailey or Alison. What happened?
Alison back again. It’s too racy for here. I’ll message you.
If it’s alright, could you message me as well :D
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic