Tie me up on Holiday (f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tie me up on Holiday (f)

Post by BoundGal »

Another one for people :)

I am on holiday in a warm, foreign country. I am walking down to the pool in my hotel wearing a swimsuit and a towel when I take a wrong turn and walk down the wrong corridor. Trying to find my way back I accidentally spot you doing something you shouldn't around the hotel.

How would you grab me and tie me up to stop me from snitching? :D

I'm 5"2, dirty blonde hair down past my shoulders, blue eyes, pale skin, about 100 lbs if that matters to anyone.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would have to grab you, tear your towel into strips to tie your wrists behind you, tie your ankles together, hogtie you and cleave gag you. Then I would carry you off to my hideout….
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

I would first hand gag you and carry you to the utility room.

I would then grab all the duct tape I could grab and mummify your whole body with tape.

I will tear your towel apart, stuffing some in your mouth.

For uniqueness (and inspiration from a movie), I will grab some super glue and seal your lips shut for good before covering it with tape wrapped around 5 times.

I will then bring you to the storage room and lock you inside a locker, then blocking it with multiple other lockers so it won't be suspicious.

Good luck escaping 👍
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Bondageboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondageboi »

BoundGal wrote: 1 week ago Another one for people :)

I am on holiday in a warm, foreign country. I am walking down to the pool in my hotel wearing a swimsuit and a towel when I take a wrong turn and walk down the wrong corridor. Trying to find my way back I accidentally spot you doing something you shouldn't around the hotel.

I'm 5"2, dirty blonde hair down past my shoulders, blue eyes, pale skin, about 100 lbs if that matters to anyone.
“Oh. You’ve seen too much. Look I don’t want to hurt you, but I just need you out of the way. The great thing about these hotel towels is the feel really soft, but, they tear easily.” I demonstrate as I do this and use one strip of towel to tie your hands behind your back, a second tied over your eyes. A third you feel pushed into our mouth and pressing your tongue against the floor of your mouth and a fourth tied between your teeth, as I tie it behind your head I make sure it goes over the blindfold knot, making it difficult to slide the blindfold off.

I spin you round a few times to disorientate you the take you by the arm leading you to who knows where. You hear a door open and on walking through, feel the carpet under your change to tiles, or Lino, then change to rough bare concrete. There is some noise in the place I’m leading you to. You hear another door open and then I push you forward, then push you to the ground.

You are lying face down on a rough floor. I take more strips of towel to tie your allows together, then knees, then crossed ankles. Finally I hog tie you. I give your bare feet a tickle to make you kick, wriggle and squirm and thus make sure your bonds are tight and secure.

The door shuts. You are hogtied, blindfolded and gagged in a store room in the boiler room of the hotel. Your gag and the noise of the machines make it very unlikely anyone will hear you. Will you struggle and escape or will you give up and wait to be found?
AlexUSA3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

BoundGal wrote: 1 week ago Another one for people :)

When teenagers snoop, they have to get put into some comical situation that makes no sense. You've busted me counting money I took from the restaurant till, but thankfully for me you walked into the laundry area of the hotel!

I grab your arm and drag you into the massive space and shut the door. I smoosh a pillow against your face to keep you quiet.

"Shut up, kid!" I say in a harsh tone, "Nothing funny, and I'll just leave you here tied up. Comprende?"
"Mmm hmm!" you nod.

I take a ruined sheet and rip it into strips that I use to tie you up. I bind your hands, elbows, ankles, thighs, and chest up thoroughly. I jam a small pillowcase in your mouth and wrap another scrap around your head several times for a nasty large gag. While you squirm on the floor, I lay out a king size sheet and lay you on it parallel to a long side and centered. I fold the extra over your head and legs and wrap you up tightly in it without mercy. I take more fabric scraps and tie it up at your ankles, thighs, waist, chest, and eyes.

You won't suffocate, but you will be uncomfortable when someone finally finds you 20+ minutes later, long after I'm gone.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: At the office tied up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

@BoundGal

OK.

So you caught me but you’ll never stop me. We’re in the laundry room as so many others have been found. That’s good because all the sheets make good binding material once torn into strips, and there’s a nice little wooden chair here for you to sit on. Your wrists and elbows are tied with torn sheets to the verticals on each side of the chair then your ankles and knees get tied to the front legs. Your feet don’t quite reach the floor unless you flex your ankles and point your toes. More torn strips over your thighs, then round your tummy, chest and shoulders. I tear four final strips. One is rolled into a ball and put into your mouth, the second pulled tightly between your teeth, third tied over your lips and the fourth over your eyes. All four knots tied together behind your neck so they don’t easily slip off.

I tickle your bare feet to check you can’t escape.

Instead of having a cool refreshing swim, you are left to sweat in the hot laundry.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

I stare at you. You realize that I can't let you escape. You start running, lose one slipper, slow down to take off the other and run more faster.
But I'm so superior and physically strong, fast.
You escape to the basement. As soon I enter the underground floor of the hotel, I close the access behind me, you're trapped.
I hear a door slam, you hid in a room. I enter, there is little light. I stay still. I take an object and throw it into the corridor, pretending to
to have left the room. Instead I stay in the dark and stand next to a metal cabinet.
And wait.
I hear small steps, soft. It's the soles of your feet that move. You walk towards the door, in the dark. I see you from my hiding place.
I wait for you to get to the door and walk towards you, behind you.
Look outside to see if I'm gone. Instead I'm very close.....
I wait for you to stick your head in the corridor, and being taller than you I prepare for your capture.
Quickly, with one hand I close your mouth, with the other arm I wrap your arms locking them together with the torso.
You scared, kick me but you are so small, weak, fragile. I relieve you, as you desperately let some "mmpphhh!!!!!!!".
I'll take you inside the room, kick the door .
I whisper in your ear that nothing will happen if you stay calm. I manage to calm you down, I tell that I will tie you up so that I can escape and I will leave you there. You nods. Always keeping you blocked I take you with me to look for ropes for tie you up. On a shelf a few skeins of string and some straps that used for the hotel swimming pool cover.
I take them and lifting you off the ground and look for what's in the room where to tie you up. I can't find anything, we leave the room and you try to be clever, try to scream and kick me. I press my hand even on your mouth forcing you keep silent and I squeeze your arms, I lift you off the ground and enter the other room of the corridor.
Finally. A chair of those used for furnishing around swimming pools. I'm determined and angry, you wanted to be clever.
On a shelf there are napkins and handkerchiefs, for the pool bar tables.. take them.
I'll put you on the ground, face on the floor. I sit on top of you, can't escape. I warn you not to breathe.... I remove my hand from your mouth.

I quickly take a napkin, make a ball and put it in your mouth, fills well. I take a large napkin and cleave gag it between your lips. Very tight.
I hear a soft "mmpphh....."
I take your wrists and tie them together, tight not to hurt but enough to make you completely submissive.
I lift you up, pick you up and set you down on one of the chairs. I pull your wrists and arms behind the back and secure them to the backrest.
You have a moment of fear .... kick, moan, I calm you down, I reassure you. Everything will be fine........ You trembling nods.
Continuous. I take a strap and tie your elbows, bringing them together. I want to be sure that you is really harmless.
I take another strap, tie the knees tightly.
Now a rope and tie the ankles locking your delicate and pretty feet. With another rope I pull your ankles back lifting your soles
and connecting the feet towards the wrists.
One more rope, for the bust tied to the backrest, a rope above and one below the breasts.
Now you are totally helpless, vanquished. You can't do anything anymore.
I'm talking to you saying everything will be fine and I make sure they found you and set free. I stare at you, kiss your hair and tell you I wish I had time to tickle and slowly dominate you, for your attempt to snitch... ..
I go behind back, I pinch your side making you nervous and I touch your bare, very white and dirty soles, making you jump in torment.
I'm leaving, but I wouldn't have wanted to.............
Hours later I'll make sure they find you and set free.

Hello. I hope you like it.
Ciao, Grazie.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

This might be a risky move but I think I’ll keep you in my sight, and by that I mean I’ll tape your wrists and ankles together and toss you into the back of my van. Finding you near where I was doing what I shouldn’t have been could point back to me, so I think I’ll let you “tag along” and probably chloroform you right before we go driving before leaving you near the outside of the main entrance to the resort late at night. If anyone asks I’ll say I last saw you drinking heavily and stumbling around
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Halfway down our robbery of the local hardware store, which was closed for the weekend, an obviously lost young blonde wandered into the deserted alley we used to pack our van with the store inventory.

Two men grabbed her and dragged her struggling figure into the shop.

One hour later, we were done. The store was largely empty, but swinging from a ring rather expertly attached to the ceiling with available tools was a sturdy office chair we found in the warehouse. Chains held it connected to the ceiling. On that chair, was a rather heavily bound young blonde in a swimsuit, that was barely visible under the many layers of rope that had been wrapped around her to pin her to aforementioned chair.

Her face was crushed by two bands of tape: one holding a rather big round sponge into her mouth and the other keeping her eyes hidden from view.

Several teasing notes were attached to the unfortunate young tourist. A note attached to her gag read:

"High quality tape - perfect for muffling little brats and extensively tested"..

A note attached to the ropes read: "Sturdy ropes, holding stuff into place even in the hardest circumstances"..

And a note to the chain connecting her chair to the ceiling read "chains capable of holding one heavily restrained tourist"..

A note on the floor under the girl explained to the owner he had been robbed, but that in return for his inventory, he had received a free marketing tool to prove the quality of his shop.

It would be a long weekend up there for the hapless blonde - the shop would open on Monday and it was Saturday afternoon. We can only hope the rest of her holidays went a lot better..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic