Practice being robbed (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Practice being robbed (?/F)

Post by Emerald2319 »

I’m a 19 year old female with red hair, green eyes. I’m wearing a green shirt, jeans and black socks.

As I got a little nervous about moving into my first apartment, I asked you to help me practice being tied up in case someone broke in.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I would first agree a safeword and signal with you and plan out how a burglar might break in.

Once you were comfortable with the plan I would show you my burglary outfit. It's important that you get the full experience to help you with your nerves.

When you're happy to start I would put on my black leather gloves, they're tight fitting and unlined. I'd stroke your red hair and let you smell them so you can get used to them. I'd let you watch as I put on my ski-mask, I'd gently cover your mouth again so you can smell the leather.

Then I'd let you head in to the bathroom and I'd walk quietly in to your bedroom, we'd discussed all of this but I'd still be nervous. I hear the bathroom door open and your footsteps as you walk through the living room. You enter the bedroom and I step quickly behind you. I clamp my gloved hand over your mouth and grab your arms with my other hand. You struggle and try to scream, we had discussed all of this but I'm not sure if you're playing along or if the scream is genuine. There's no safeword signal so I continue.

I push you on to the bed pinning your arms, and I jam a knotted silk scarf in to your mouth and tie the ends tightly around your red hair. You continue to try and scream and I clamp my gloved hand over the gag. I look down on you and I slowly tighten my grip, you continue to fight me.

I spin you over and tie your hands behind you with another silk scarf, I give your behind a gentle playful squeeze and you squeal through the gag. I take your ankles and bind them with a third scarf, I run my hands up and down your jeans. I give your black socked feet a tickle and get another squeal as a reward.

I switch you over again, and pull you in to a more comfortable position.

Should your 'burglary training' continue?
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

I’d come by after work, dressed in my black skirt, nude pantyhose, and white shirt with black leather heels to tie you up. My blonde hair would be tied up in a bun.

I’d bring you into your bedroom and start by tying your wrists behind your back. I’d keep it simple by tying your knees and ankles together. Now, to keep you quiet, I’d stuff a clean pair of your ankle socks in your mouth, then use a few strips of duct tape to keep them inside. Lastly, I’d put you in a simple hogtie.

Next I would pull a chair up and cross my legs, sitting across from you while you try and untie yourself. While you struggled, I’d say “you know, if you want me to demonstrate how to untie yourself, once you’re free you’re welcomed to tie me up.”
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emerald2319 »

radarlove67 wrote: 3 weeks ago I would first agree a safeword and signal with you and plan out how a burglar might break in.

Once you were comfortable with the plan I would show you my burglary outfit. It's important that you get the full experience to help you with your nerves.

When you're happy to start I would put on my black leather gloves, they're tight fitting and unlined. I'd stroke your red hair and let you smell them so you can get used to them. I'd let you watch as I put on my ski-mask, I'd gently cover your mouth again so you can smell the leather.

Then I'd let you head in to the bathroom and I'd walk quietly in to your bedroom, we'd discussed all of this but I'd still be nervous. I hear the bathroom door open and your footsteps as you walk through the living room. You enter the bedroom and I step quickly behind you. I clamp my gloved hand over your mouth and grab your arms with my other hand. You struggle and try to scream, we had discussed all of this but I'm not sure if you're playing along or if the scream is genuine. There's no safeword signal so I continue.

I push you on to the bed pinning your arms, and I jam a knotted silk scarf in to your mouth and tie the ends tightly around your red hair. You continue to try and scream and I clamp my gloved hand over the gag. I look down on you and I slowly tighten my grip, you continue to fight me.

I spin you over and tie your hands behind you with another silk scarf, I give your behind a gentle playful squeeze and you squeal through the gag. I take your ankles and bind them with a third scarf, I run my hands up and down your jeans. I give your black socked feet a tickle and get another squeal as a reward.

I switch you over again, and pull you in to a more comfortable position.

Should your 'burglary training' continue?
By all means, continue :)
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emerald2319 »

GwenGagged wrote: 3 weeks ago I’d come by after work, dressed in my black skirt, nude pantyhose, and white shirt with black leather heels to tie you up. My blonde hair would be tied up in a bun.

I’d bring you into your bedroom and start by tying your wrists behind your back. I’d keep it simple by tying your knees and ankles together. Now, to keep you quiet, I’d stuff a clean pair of your ankle socks in your mouth, then use a few strips of duct tape to keep them inside. Lastly, I’d put you in a simple hogtie.

Next I would pull a chair up and cross my legs, sitting across from you while you try and untie yourself. While you struggled, I’d say “you know, if you want me to demonstrate how to untie yourself, once you’re free you’re welcomed to tie me up.”
I may take you up on that offer
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

Emerald2319 wrote: 3 weeks ago
GwenGagged wrote: 3 weeks ago I’d come by after work, dressed in my black skirt, nude pantyhose, and white shirt with black leather heels to tie you up. My blonde hair would be tied up in a bun.

I may take you up on that offer
I hope you do 😉
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

We agreed that - just like in a real burglary - you shouldn't know when exactly I'm robbing you! When you agreed to this, you didn't expect me to ring your doorbell in the middle of the night!

Accordingly, you greet me angrily - barefoot and in your pajamas. with a loud: "Get out!" and want to slam the door in my face. I'll shoot you in the face with a water pistol! "Mistake number one: Never give the burglar instructions - especially not if he is armed! And now go into the apartment - with your hands raised!"

On the way you grab a towel to dry your face - then another shot of water hits your face: "Mistake number two: Never grab anything without warning! The burglar doesn't know what you grabbed - he could panic and attack you and shoot! Put that down immediately and put your hands up again!"

With your face still wet, you obey and let me lead you to the bedroom, your hands still raised. I order you to lie on your stomach on the bed and tie your hands behind your back with a rope. You say, "Hey, not so tight, you idiot...". You can't get any further because the next shot from the water gun hits the soles of your bare feet. "Mistake number three: Never insult the burglar!" As I bind your hands securely, I begin to have doubts.

When your hands are tied tightly behind your back, I sit you up and look deep into your eyes: "In just a few minutes, you've already made three mistakes that could cost you your life in a real robbery! I don't know if it - under these circumstances - makes sense to continue your training! What do you think?" I am waiting for your answer.

Should we continue? Then you have to promise to finally follow my instructions! Well, I hear!
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emerald2319 »

johopp wrote: 3 weeks ago We agreed that - just like in a real burglary - you shouldn't know when exactly I'm robbing you! When you agreed to this, you didn't expect me to ring your doorbell in the middle of the night!

Accordingly, you greet me angrily - barefoot and in your pajamas. with a loud: "Get out!" and want to slam the door in my face. I'll shoot you in the face with a water pistol! "Mistake number one: Never give the burglar instructions - especially not if he is armed! And now go into the apartment - with your hands raised!"

On the way you grab a towel to dry your face - then another shot of water hits your face: "Mistake number two: Never grab anything without warning! The burglar doesn't know what you grabbed - he could panic and attack you and shoot! Put that down immediately and put your hands up again!"

With your face still wet, you obey and let me lead you to the bedroom, your hands still raised. I order you to lie on your stomach on the bed and tie your hands behind your back with a rope. You say, "Hey, not so tight, you idiot...". You can't get any further because the next shot from the water gun hits the soles of your bare feet. "Mistake number three: Never insult the burglar!" As I bind your hands securely, I begin to have doubts.

When your hands are tied tightly behind your back, I sit you up and look deep into your eyes: "In just a few minutes, you've already made three mistakes that could cost you your life in a real robbery! I don't know if it - under these circumstances - makes sense to continue your training! What do you think?" I am waiting for your answer.

Should we continue? Then you have to promise to finally follow my instructions! Well, I hear!
Lol I would say I know it’s just a roleplay to help prepare me, I would act totally different in a real scenario. But I promise to follow your instructions and I like to continue if possible.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Emerald2319 wrote: 3 weeks ago

Lol I would say I know it’s just a roleplay to help prepare me, I would act totally different in a real scenario. But I promise to follow your instructions and I like to continue if possible.
Part Two: In the next few days there is radio silence between us both - although: you try to reach me by phone several times, but every time only my mailbox answers. Your assurances on the tape that you have finally understood the seriousness of the situation sound more and more desperate every time - after all, your moving date is getting closer and closer!

In between, you continue to prepare for the move, but you don't seem to be fully focused: things fall down several times or end up in the wrong moving box. You also drive away your friends who offer to help you move with your suddenly very nervous nature - and when you sit alone in front of the TV in the evening, big tears often stream down your face.

How do I know all this? Well, despite the three big mistakes you made during our first "How do I react if I'm robbed in my apartment" training session, I continued to secretly watch you. And at some point I felt so sorry for you that I wanted to give you a second chance.

The only problem is that you already know me - which would distort your reaction! That's why I ask my friend - let's call her Clarissa here - to prepare the field!

The next day, Clarissa rings your doorbell and introduces herself as your new neighbor. When she sees that you are in the middle of preparing to move, she offers you active help.

For the next few days you both carry and pack boxes diligently and start talking. The information about your everyday life that Clarissa gets from you is passed on to me every evening - and again I am horrified by your careless openness!

After just a few days, Clarissa manages to get you to invite her to dinner - on this very occasion I will attack you both. Although Clarissa was informed by me, she should act as if she knew nothing - after all, we want to test YOUR reaction!

When the doorbell rings, Clarissa goes to the door, opens it - and comes back accompanied by a person dressed entirely in black. The person wearing a stocking hood covers Clarissa's mouth with one hand and points a knife at you with the other hand. Then she throws you a roll of tape to tie Clarissa's hands with. With a fearful "Please don't hurt us, Mr. Burglar!" Clarissa holds out her hands to you.

The person dressed in black with a stocking mask is of course me - and I see you taking a heavy object from the dresser. So that you don't recognize my voice, I don't speak, but have prepared written instructions that I will give to Clarissa at the appropriate time.“Put that back down immediately, or your girlfriend is dead!” you read. Clarissa also briefly rolls her eyes, but gets back into her role and pleads: "Do what he says - I think he'll carry out his threat otherwise!"

You first tie Clarissa's hands with the tape in front of her, then her feet. Clarissa shakes her head imperceptibly - she'll get out of these bonds in a few seconds - but it's not the right time yet. Then its your turn to be tied up by me - but in such a way that it takes you longer to free yourself, and with your hands behind your back! I'll tape your both mouths shut before I search your cupboards for valuables.

Of course, Clarissa will give the things back to you later - but at the moment you shouldn't suspect that it was all staged. That's why Clarissa acts as if she couldn't free herself.

After you both have fought in vain against the bonds, I'll come back. "Well, how did our examinee do, Clarissa?", I ask verbally. In a split second, Clarissa frees herself and looks at you with a mixture of malice and compassion. "She trusted me blindly from the start and revealed private information that would be worth its weight in gold to a potential burglar - first mistake! She also defended herself again at the beginning - this time with the statue - that way she put her and my life in danger! She didn't know how you would react to that! And she could also practice knotting - if the burglar ever asks her to tie herself up, she shouldn't endanger her life by making sloppy knots! But what she did right: She immediately followed your instructions to tie me up! All in all, it was better than the first time - I think she could pass our 'How to survive a mugging' training - at some point!"

It's only now dawning on you that Clarissa and I have just tested you again - and not only did you not notice anything, but you also apparently failed for the second time! A mixture of anger at the secrecy and pride at your obvious improvement in performance arises within you! Do you want to give it a third try? Or give up? Or Revenge?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Part 3:

You're too ambitious to give up: So you agree to a third exercise: "Very nice. The third exercise is an escape exercise. Do you see the heating pipes running from one wall to the opposite wall over there?" You both nod. "Very well. Please sit in front of it and hold one of them with your arms. It's summer, so the heaters are off and the pipes are cold. No risk of burning yourself! Go!"

Seconds later your wrists are tied in front of your bodies with cable ties. There is only a few millimeters of space between the left and right hands - not enough to be able to pull the hands out, but enough so that the cable ties don't cut into the skin. And there is the pipe between hands and body so you can`t run away! Clarissa is tied up the same way. "The following scenario: I am the robber who has overwhelmed and tied you up and is now searching the entire house for valuables. I have locked the two residents of the house - that is you - in the boiler room in order to have all the time in the world. Since you are in... Nobody can hear anyone screaming in the boiler room, so I don't use a gag." I clear my throat briefly, then continue.

"In my rush, I overlooked the fact that my cell phone fell out of my pocket. I know - an absolute beginner's mistake - but definitely conceivable - after all, the standard burglar wants to stay in your apartment for as short a time as possible, and in the hustle and bustle... - well, you know what I mean!"

You and Clarissa both just nod and listen intently to the further explanation. "Anyway - whoever frees herself from his bonds first and unlocks the door with the key, which unfortunately also fell out of my pocket somewhere here - rookie mistake number 2, or my bag simply has a hole - and brings me my cell phone, wins the exercise - and a bar of chocolate."

You both willingly allow your mouths to be taped shut - since your hands are tied in front of your bodies, you can easily remove the tape as soon as the "burglar" has locked you up. However, the rest of the escape won't be so easy...

As she has pulled the tape from her lips, Clarissa says, "As his partner, I have already done the exercise several times, it would be unfair if I didn't tell you the solution!" She grins. "You have to thread the laces out of a shoe, pull them through between your cable ties around your wrists, make loops in both ends and then step into the loops with your shoes. Then you step vigorously up and down alternately, like when riding a bike! It's a bit painful - but it's better than dying of thirst here, right? So far understood? " You just nod.

"Good - but try hard: I certainly won't give up the chocolate without a fight! Ready, set, go!"

While Clarissa fumbles for her shoelaces with her tied hands, you look in disbelief at your sneakers - and the Velcro fasteners on them...

Welcome comments, @Emerald2319. Do you like your training so far? Should I continue?
Redronin1989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Redronin1989 »

I would start by tying your wrists behind your back with zipties, then tell you about the technique for snapping them by bunching your wrists, making your back firm and snapping them with enough force.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic