How would you gag me and taunt me?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you gag me and taunt me?

Post by Tuckerton7 »

You have tightly taped me to an armchair. Now you need to gag me extremely well.
1. How do you gag me?
2. How do you taunt me as you're gagging me and how do you taunt me as you leave me like that?
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

I think a nice big 2” ball gag would be fitting for you, enjoy the achy jaw sooner rather than later. I’m sure any attempts at asking for help will work with that mouth all nice and filled.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

I’d tell you to stay the hell out of my DMs and quit sending people unsolicited messages about your dumbass questions.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

@TheExiled Please be respectful to all the members on this site. If they are doing anything that is against site rules just report it and the mods will handle it. I know about the report you sent, and the user has been banned.
BeautifulHeart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BeautifulHeart »

You would be gagged with a simple ball gag. A mirror would be placed in front of you, so you could watch the drool come falling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic