You find me in Self-bondage... what's next? (M/CD)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You find me in Self-bondage... what's next? (M/CD)

Post by Koncrete »

So one quiet night I'm at trying to have some fun at home by myself and decide to crossdress and tie myself up.

I'm an average height male with longish blonde hair, blue eyes and is rather slender. I'm wearing some leggings with a tight black skirt and a cute red blouse. When you find me I've just finish tying up my legs really tight so I can go anywhere but that's it. For the sake of the story will say there's plenty of bondage equipment and even other outfits nearby if you so please.

Are you a robber taking advantage of the situation? A friend just looking to have some fun at my expense? Or maybe you're a stalker looking to take me home with you.

I'd love to hear what y'all would do here :)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

;) depends... how lewd can we go?
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 months ago ;) depends... how lewd can we go?
I have no limits personally ;) Feel free to DM me if you think it'd be a bit much for a public post though
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Koncrete wrote: 2 months ago
I have no limits personally ;) Feel free to DM me if you think it'd be a bit much for a public post though
;) better question... limits?
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 months ago
Hmm I guess the typical, No blood, scat or super intense torture. Can't really think of anything besides that tho!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hmm I guess the typical, No blood, scat or super intense torture. Can't really think of anything besides that tho!
;) perfect.. do you mind a male or female captor?
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

;) perfect.. do you mind a male or female captor?
Both are good ^_^ I wanted to leave the rest up to the preferences of then poster so I get more varied replies hopefully
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

Koncrete wrote: 2 months ago I'd love to hear what y'all would do here :)
I'll probably start by tying up your hands, then elbows and put you in a nice hogtie. Then find a way to mess with you (tickling maybe? I dunno) and gag you with something (sock gag would be my favorite). And just keeping you tied up for some time would be fun while watching you struggle or cuddle for some time
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

1th4 wrote: 2 months ago
Koncrete wrote: 2 months ago I'd love to hear what y'all would do here :)
I'll probably start by tying up your hands, then elbows and put you in a nice hogtie. Then find a way to mess with you (tickling maybe? I dunno) and gag you with something (sock gag would be my favorite). And just keeping you tied up for some time would be fun while watching you struggle or cuddle for some time
Simply but effective :3 What do you think you'd be doing in my house? Are your a robber? An Admirer? or maybe just a friend popping in?
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

Simply but effective :3 What do you think you'd be doing in my house?
I would say a friend popping in, having a friend into cd and self bondage doesn't look like a bad deal
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm a crossdressing friend of yours who calls you to see if you wanted to hang out. You said you were going to have a quiet night of self bondage, then you get the idea of me coming over so we can do self bondage together. I'm fully crossdressed and wearing a black, long sleeve skater dress with a short skirt, black pantyhose, and high heels when I arrive at your place.

You gave me instructions to let myself in when I arrive. I find you tying your legs up. "Couldn't wait until I got here, huh?", I say in a joking matter. I open up the gym bag I brought, which has a lot of bondage gear as well.

I start tying up my legs up ask what you are going to use for a gag. You say you are going to stuff your mouth and use a white cloth for an otm gag. "Just the gag I wanted to use", I say.

We finish tying our legs and apply our gags. Both of us have pre-tied coils of rope that we slip into for our wrist bindings. They're loose enough to slip in and out of, but tight enough to feel like someone tied us up. Both of us are now sitting up against the wall bound and gagged. We look at each other thinking that we are two helpless, sexy hostages!
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

captured_prize wrote: 1 month ago I'm a crossdressing friend of yours who calls you to see if you wanted to hang out. You said you were going to have a quiet night of self bondage, then you get the idea of me coming over so we can do self bondage together. I'm fully crossdressed and wearing a black, long sleeve skater dress with a short skirt, black pantyhose, and high heels when I arrive at your place.

You gave me instructions to let myself in when I arrive. I find you tying your legs up. "Couldn't wait until I got here, huh?", I say in a joking matter. I open up the gym bag I brought, which has a lot of bondage gear as well.

I start tying up my legs up ask what you are going to use for a gag. You say you are going to stuff your mouth and use a white cloth for an otm gag. "Just the gag I wanted to use", I say.

We finish tying our legs and apply our gags. Both of us have pre-tied coils of rope that we slip into for our wrist bindings. They're loose enough to slip in and out of, but tight enough to feel like someone tied us up. Both of us are now sitting up against the wall bound and gagged. We look at each other thinking that we are two helpless, sexy hostages!
This sounds like a super fun time :D Thanks for replying!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic