Taking the prey

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Taking the prey

Post by ShortSocks »

(This seems like a fun to play section!)

I am a fit and slender guy, and you are the kidnapper. I routinely go on jogs at the park, when one day you were there and saw me and decided you had to have me. You then began to stalk me and learn my patterns of when I would go.

The day you decide to strike, I just got done jogging the trail, and walked over to a bench. The park is empty. I am wearing a white t shirt, black running shorts, a pair of little cotton briefs, and I kicked off my running shoes, so im just in my pair of white no show socks. I then lay down on the bench to take a nap.

How would you take me and what would you do?
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Since you decided to lay down for a nap. I would stealthily sneak up behind you. Having my chloroform bottle and Anesthesia Mask handy to make sure. That your nap last a bit longer. And I gently apply the Anesthesia Mask on your face and hold on tight. After I'm sure that you're out. I would tie up your wrists elbows lower and upper arms. Crisscross your ankles and tie them up good and tight. Tie up your legs and knees above and below. Take off your socks and stuff them in your mouth. Duct Tape your mouth and Bandana gag you. Bandana blindfold you. Slip on a pair of Keds Canvas Shoes or VansGirls Slip ons. And carry you to my SUV
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 months ago Since you decided to lay down for a nap. I would stealthily sneak up behind you. Having my chloroform bottle and Anesthesia Mask handy to make sure. That your nap last a bit longer. And I gently apply the Anesthesia Mask on your face and hold on tight. After I'm sure that you're out. I would tie up your wrists elbows lower and upper arms. Crisscross your ankles and tie them up good and tight. Tie up your legs and knees above and below. Take off your socks and stuff them in your mouth. Duct Tape your mouth and Bandana gag you. Bandana blindfold you. Slip on a pair of Keds Canvas Shoes or VansGirls Slip ons. And carry you to my SUV
Hell of a surprise to wake up to! I wonder what would happen next!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I would like to take you back to my spacious home. And I don't know.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Interesting! Im sure youd figure something out!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Would you like to continue this conversation in DM?
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 months ago Would you like to continue this conversation in DM?
@CarouselCowboy13 Sure!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic