Friend's first TUG request

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Friend's first TUG request

Post by gugan »

One of your friend ( gender is your choice ) 20 years old, tells you this statement
"I have always wondered what's its like to get tied up and left completely under the mercy of someone else. You know, in movies some bad guys kidnap girls and keep them as captive, right?" ( How you interpret this statement is your choice )
However your friend didn't knew that you are someone who have a good TUG experience.

will you go easy on your friend?
How will you tie your friend?
What items will you use?
How long will you keep your friend as captive?
How will you torment your friend?
I'm new here. Hope to make some good friends.
Drake4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drake4 »

(you have such hot , good profile pic ;) love it ) i will be your bed guy smiling at her , taking her hands and putting an hand over her mouth before she can say anything else , "shhhhh , be quiet and you will be fine" i will put her in my bedroom , tied with ropes , a cloth for cleave gag and some strips of tape over lips , a scarf as blindfold ; tickling , teasing and at the end closed in my wardrobe until night or the next day
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

Thanks @Drake4
It would indeed be an awesome experience to get teased, tickled and kept in the wardrobe.
I would really enjoy it.
I'm new here. Hope to make some good friends.
Drake4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drake4 »

gugan wrote: 1 month ago Thanks @Drake4
It would indeed be an awesome experience to get teased, tickled and kept in the wardrobe.
I would really enjoy it.
Ahh your welcome , i will enjoy it really too , you are awesome , take care ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic