Taking Revenge on me

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taking Revenge on me

Post by gugan »

I'm a 20 year old boy who tied you up tightly and left you all alone yesterday night.
So, you decide to take revenge on me and teach me a lesson.
So, how will you do it?

Warning: If I escape out, I'll come to take revenge back on you. So, good luck.
I'm new here. Hope to make some good friends.
Drake4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drake4 »

After you open the door of your house to enter , i came suddenly from behind pushing you in , you fall on the flor , i close the door and jump on you , pinning you. As you start to yell i put a cloth or a sock in your mouth "be quiet, is better you don't split it" , i remove your clothes leaving you in underwear and socks, and i start to tie your hands behind back . Then i wrap some tape around your mouth , take you from soacked feet and drag you to another room were i tie your back to a pole , while sit on the flor . "So who is now the helpless poor boy ? You make a great mistake yesterday " with a sweet sadic voice , and i start tickling/teasing your whole body . "Maybe next time you will be more lucky" as i pat your head and cheek , i kiss your taped lips "good night my dear" as i walk out putting a finger over my lips "shhhh" as i close the light and the door leaving you in darkness (but maybe the knots are not so strong, i'm curious about your moves and revenge ;) )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic