My Friend Em

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Friend Em

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey people, I’d like you to meet my good friend Em, who is actually the inspiration for Emma from my story “Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie” and who asked me to write that story for her. 😁

Em has asked me if you would all like to tell her how you would bind and gag her. Nothing too extreme please, she’s still fairly new to the bondage community and I wanna help welcome her gently haha.

Drake4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drake4 »

Pat her head , tied her hand behind back and with some rope around chest, ankles , knees , then a cloth for cleave gag or some tape over her lips . Welcome dear ;)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I would 1st tie her wrists behind her back. Crisscross and tie up her ankles. Duct Tape her legs and knees above and below. Tie rope around her chest above and below. Put a pair of clean no socks in her mouth duct tape and bandana gag and bandana blindfold
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I can certainly see why she’s formed the inspiration for her namesake in your naughty tale of love and lust mate. Although I don’t think you’re taking it overly gentle with her there ;)

But since you’ve asked so nicely for us all to keep it gentle and introduce her to bondage in its nicest sense. I think there’d be need to make her feel comfortable and yet helpless. So I’d begin by asking her to slip into some nice full length shiny black spandex leggings and tight figure hugging top. For it’s important she feels the effectiveness of the ropes that will bind. While also feeling a slight sense of protection for her skin. As my bindings would naturally be effective. See her wrists crossed and bound behind her back. Her arms bound to her body by a simply but aesthetically pleasing. (For her as much as myself). Breast harness. Before her first experience ends with her ankles crossed and bound, her mid calves and thighs too. Leaving the opportunity for a hogtie should she wish.

Which of course only leaves the gag. But tape would never do. Such a shame to hide that smile. And a ball gag maybe a little too much. Yet I can see that naughty glint in her eyes. That mischievous look upon her face. So no doubt she wants something to match her look. To make her feel a little naughty, a little mischievous and maybe even a little humiliated. Which only leaves the use of a pair of her own clean panties and a knotted scarf. ;)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Thanks guys I showed her your responses so far and she loves them. With luck I can convince her to join the community (yes Em I meant for you to read that :lol: Bandit I probably should have clarified, nothing truly extreme like putting her in the world's thickest sleeping bag for an entire day, that kind of extreme lol. Plus she told me I could take whatever liberties I like with Fictional Her so there. :P :P
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

She is cute! I’m not really interested in extreme or hardcore bondage myself so I’d sit her down and tie her hands behind her back with some nylon rope and then do the same with her ankles. Maybe also around the knees and then finish it with a knotted bandana for a cleave gag. Then maybe I’d play a game with her where she has to gag talk, like charades or 20 questions. If she can’t get it or she loses she gets tickled for a bit!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic