Birthday Wish

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Birthday Wish

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

As it’s my birthday today, would anyone like to tell me how they’d tie me up and gag me and wrap me up to celebrate the occasion?
Read my profile bio for favourite kinks hehe!

Would love to hear your creative ideas! 😜
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

I would saran wrap your body and gag you with some paper you put in birthday bags then do the same with duct tape then some nice birthday wrapping paper around your body and then i nice bow to stick on your head if you're lucky i might give you some cake.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Oh simple. Strip you naked and wrap you in cling film except your head, feet, bottom and genitals. I’ll then slip my boots and VERY sweaty tights off (I’m so sweaty and my feet stink) then stuff them in your mouth. Tape your mouth shut, then your eyes, and wrap your head so only your nose is exposed.

Then I’ll spank your bottom, tickle your feet and squeeze your balls.
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

For your birthday we will start by wrapping you up in some pallet wrap, starting at your feet and going all the way to your chest. Grab a ball gag, strap it onto you, then seal your mouth completely with tape on top of the ball gag. From there I grab more tape and begin wrapping your body sealing you into my trap nice and tight. Probably wrap a vibrator onto you and leave it on the highest setting. Then tape bows onto your body and watch you squirm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic