Stinkiest sock/tights gag

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stinkiest sock/tights gag

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

How would you gag me with your stinkiest pair of socks? (Tights if you prefer ladies).
How would you get them all stinky and sweaty?
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Location: At the office.tied.up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

Well I wear
Tights most
Days at work, 10-12’hoursnat a time ,‘so wearing a pair for three or four days should get them sweaty, wrapping pink tape round your head a dozen or more times over your mouth, and eyes, should help.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Ohh I can only imagine! I always look forward to your replies! 😝
Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

I workout regularly so Id wear the same socks for a few sessions. For the gag Id turn the socks inside out and stuff a sponge in one, keeping the sponge in with string. I stuff the stuffed sock into your mouth, cleave gag you with a scarf(or maybe my sweat rag) then wrapping your lower face in duct tape. Finally with the remaining sock I tape it over your nose.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Well my girlfriend works about 9 hours a day constantly on her feet running about.
Her favourite use for her socks when gagging is 1 secured in the mouth and 1 secured over the nose.
Speaking from experience, it’s extremely effective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic