………deal with a shoplifter (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Location: At the office.tied.up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

………deal with a shoplifter (?/F)

Post by JulieG »

I’m an office girl: heels, black tights, shirt skirt, white blouse, dark jacket. I’m browsing the lingerie in your shop when I drop out of sight. You look on CCTV and see me in the concealed Adult section. I quickly check over my shoulder and slip a pair of handcuffs and ball gag in my bag then go back to lingerie browsing. As I move to the door what do you do: call the police or take matters into your own hands?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Isn't it nice you did that as the shop was closing for the weekend? I can confront you and deal with you in plenty of time.

I would confront you and offer you the option to work off your debt or you can go to the police. With hesitancy you've chosen to go work off your debt, but on my turns. As we have plenty of things to choose from, I find you a corset with latex gloves and thigh high boots.

Now, how do you work off your debt? Well, you seem so keen to try on our toys, so I fit you with an armbinder which laces up, so your arms are glued together. Then I'll tie your ankles, thighs and knees together with rope, can't have you running off now. Then I'll attach a hook from the armbinder to the ceiling, forcing you to bend forwards. And I'll buckle that ball gag in your mouth and choose a latex hood to cover your head.

Now, how are you going to work off your debt? How about three days as a live, in store mannequin, free for anyone coming in here to try our floggers, whips and any other toys before they buy.

I'm sure you'll think twice about shoplifting in future.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Location: At the office.tied.up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

@Reidy I will think twice. Next time I’ll pocket the biggest luxury multi-programme dildo you have :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I take matters into my own hands of course. Since it’s nearly closing time, the shop is pretty much empty so I halt you at the exit as you’re trying to get away. I grab your arms and swing them behind your back before slapping the cuffs on your wrists nice and tight. Next I take that lovely big red ball gag you were trying to steal and pop it in between your teeth and fasten the straps behind your head.
“Let’s go for a little chat” I smile as I slap your arse hard with an open palm, shoving you in the direction of the stock room.

As we arrive in the stock room, I guide you over to a large black chair covered in leather straps.
“Have a seat my dear” I order as I push you towards the chair, forcing you to sit down.
“It just arrived this morning.” I continue as I pull one of the leather straps across your waist and buckle it tight.
“Along with a truck load of other adult toys...”

I reach behind your back and release the handcuffs, quickly grabbing your wrists before you can attempt to escape. I position both of your arms down onto the armrests and secure them firmly in place with a series of leather straps. One strap over each wrist, another just before each elbow, and finally a strap before each shoulder.

Next I strap your body in. I wrap a leather strap above your boobs, and a second strap below them.

Now for the legs. But first, I pull off your heels and slowly remove your tights. I place them aside for later.
Your legs, like the arms, are strapped to the chair using several straps. One over each ankle, one just below each knee, and a final strap above the knees. Your know completely secured to the chair. Only your head, hands and feet can wriggle.

“Let’s fix that gag shall we?” I grin as I temporarily leave the room, returning a few seconds later holding a pair of pink running shoes.
“My colleague Emma likes to go for a run in the morning before work. She usually leaves these in her locker.” My hand dips into the shoes and pulls out 2 black socks. They’re clearly well worn and discoloured.
I unfasten the ball gag and pluck it out of your mouth. As soon as it’s out, I stuff both socks deep inside your mouth then return the ball gag to its rightful position, back in your mouth.
Next I grab your black tights. I stretch them open and slowly pull them down over your head. I bring them right down so that your head is now covered by where your foot would be.

“Right! Well let’s see what else we got delivered today shall we?” I smile as I cut open a cardboard box. My eyes light up as I spy the contents inside.

“Look what we got shoplifter!” I excitedly gasp as I reach into the box.
“Nipple clamps with little bells on them!... and look...” I pull out another item but you can’t see it through your hood.
“An E-stim with an audio sensor! Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I wink.
“This 6 hour shift just got a lot more exciting!”
wolfman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wolfman »

You do not see me as I sneak up behind you, I pull your arms behind you and pin them together with one of my arms. 

"Seems I have a shoplifter, in my store. That is a shame. I will need to close early." I say thoughtfully. 

I retrieve the cuffs from your bag and quickly, lock your wrists behind your back, double locking the cuffs, with the key holes on the opposite side to your hands.

I offer you a deal, the police or accept a night in my store. You choose my store not wanting a criminal record and I smile to myself, knowing that this will be a long night for you. 

I lead you by the arm to the stock room. It is in the sound proof basement and filled with every sex toy and restraint you can imagine.‎

Taking my time, I use a pair of shears to cut off your clothes and admire your figure as I think about how to start. 

"Since you like handcuffs I am happy to oblige." I say, taking another pair of handcuffs and locking them in place on top of the first pair. Then another pair and another, until your arms are secured behind you with at lease twenty pairs of handcuffs. 

I take a look at the ball gag you selected and frown, this will never keep you quiet. I stuff one of your stockings into the other and ball up the remnants of your panties and stuff them into the double stockings, pushing them right down to the foot. Then I begin tightly rolling the stocking into a tight ball and stuff them into your mouth. 

I take a roll of bondage tape and begin wrapping it around your mouth to seal it shut, then I wrap under your chin and over the top of your head forcing you to bite down. Finally I wrap the tape around your eyes plunging you into darkness. ‎

I spin you around a few times, first one way then the other then whisper in to your ear. "From this point forward, everything you do for me or let me do, will earn you a key to a pair of handcuffs."‎
Last edited by wolfman 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view is prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@WillHBonney ahhh you are so good. If only you'd got more than my shoes and tights off before you tied me up, tied me down. How about using g me as a model for that chair. Ill be wearing only my tights, over my head.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After seeing what you are doing on the cctv I'm about to contact the police when i stop myself. The shop shuts in 10 minutes for a bank holiday weekend, why would i want all that hassle to sort out when i could deal with this a different way?

I confront you by the lingerie again and inform you about the footage on cctv of you stealing. I give you two choices, you can pay your punishment to me or i can go ahead and phone the police, taking it through the courts. After some hesitancy and blushing you select the first option.

The shop closes early that day. Once the shutters are down i ask you to strip. Once your jacket, skirt and shoes are off i take your hands behind your back and handcuff them with the pair that have been placed in your bag. The ballgag is also soon pushed between your teeth before i march you back into the adult section.

After contemplating the best punishment for you it soon hits me. Its hard to get willing quality testers in this department so 8 may as well make use of you here.

I take out some bundles of rope and begin by uncuffing your wrists and retying them behind your back. Further ropes around your elbows follow before a few more ropes make it a tight yet intricate breast harness. A crotch rope is secured tightly between your legs before i lean down and secure your ankles, shins and thighs together with yet more rope.

“Now how would you like to be my guinea pig?” I playfully tease as i secure a wand to your most intimate area but dont yet switch it on. To add to your peril i fasten a leather blindfold over your eyes. My attention then turns to your gag.

I leave you for a moment and return with a laundry hamper. “We had a photoshoot yesterday you will be pleased to know.A few models wore a new lingerie brand and wanted to use our shop as a studio. Now unfortunately those models work so hard, dont they? They had to wear their outfits all day so i imagine they are pretty sweaty. Even confident models can suffer a few nerves.” I chuckle.

With your ballgag unsecured i pull a dark pair of pantyhose over your head, keeping the blindfold in place. I then stuff some worn panties into your mouth before keeping them in with another pair of pantyhose tied between your teeth in a cleave gag. A third pair is secured around and over your mouth, making sure you are thoroughly gagged.

I take my hand and give you a minute of firm spanks to your ass, enjoying the feel of your squirming, muffled self.

“If you do well, i may not even charge you for these.” I laugh. I finish by lifting you onto a display table and hogtying you tightly with another length of rope. After my hands stroke your nylon clad legs and tickle your feet for 20 minutes i leave you to it.

For tonight only, we are open until late with the adult section advertised outside. “Please do take a look at our volunteer bondage model.”
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago @WillHBonney ahhh you are so good. If only you'd got more than my shoes and tights off before you tied me up, tied me down. How about using g me as a model for that chair. Ill be wearing only my tights, over my head.
Well the next move would be to unbutton that blouse to make room for the clamps. And you’ll be modelling the chair along with everything that’s inside the box. From the clamps and e-stim to whatever else was inside it. And it’s a pretty large box so there are plenty of toys to play with for the next 6 hours.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 months ago
JulieG wrote: 2 months ago @WillHBonney ahhh you are so good. If only you'd got more than my shoes and tights off before you tied me up, tied me down. How about using g me as a model for that chair. Ill be wearing only my tights, over my head.
Well the next move would be to unbutton that blouse to make room for the clamps. And you’ll be modelling the chair along with everything that’s inside the box. From the clamps and e-stim to whatever else was inside it. And it’s a pretty large box so there are plenty of toys to play with for the next 6 hours.
Oh just 6 hours, it'll be over too soon.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago Oh just 6 hours, it'll be over too soon.
Well if after 6 hours of modelling if I feel you still haven’t learned your lesson I might have to pack you into a box and take you home so I can introduce you to my personal collection of toys. And who knows how long that could last.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic