Tights/Nylon Encasement

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tights/Nylon Encasement

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

How would you tie me up and gag me, before encasing me in tights/nylons, so I was mummified inside and could not move an inch?
Would the tights/nylons be used? And if so, whose? 😝
Drake4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drake4 »

I would tape your hands in front of you , all around them and the chest , then a sock in your mouth and tape around it , not because i fear yor request for help but i love to hear your noises. Then remove your shoes and tape you all , mummified in white tape , but not the head . If you prefer the nylon be used then the one of my aunt , you will enjoy that
DioA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DioA »

I’d be lying in wait in your bedroom. Your (soon to be ex)girlfriend gave me her keys. She couldn’t put up with the monotony of her job and the disappointing sex life you were giving her. Already haven withdrawn all the money from the accounts, all that’s left to do is leave. That, and tie up one lose end.

After getting out of the shower you’d feel tackled onto the bed. Grabbing one wrist and locking it in handcuffs, then doing the same to the other, I’d start to tell you the plan. Rebellions quickly dissipates from you. You’re not going to fight me, how could you?

I’d start by taking her used gym socks, the kind that go up to her knee, and stuffing it inside of your mouth. Despite the fact there isn’t enough room for the both of them, I find a way to fill every inch of your mouth. Her used pantyhose are strewn over the bed. She won’t need them anymore. Balling up one pair, I slide them over your legs. She always talked about her catching you wearing them. After your in your first pair, I think that you should be in another. Make it another three. Now you can’t even wiggle your toes.

After that another pair would be pulled over your head followed by a cleave gag and a blind fold. Taking your hose covered legs, I’d tie a pair around your ankles, above and below your knees, then slip both of them in one leg. Repeating the process over and over, you can’t move your legs apart.

Then I take off the cuffs, I don’t need them anymore. Gagged, hooded, with your legs bound, I place your first in a pair of thick wool socks. Not much need for them in the tropics. Going forward, your arms and chest and covered with pantyhose with the crotch cut out. There’s so many layers your look more like a doll than a man. Cinching your wrist and elbows together, more tights are used to encase your arms.

Next the legs that encase your own legs are pulled over your head. Totally encased, you start to roll, testing your movement. It’s severely limited. Taking one of her leather belts, and placing you bent over the edge of the bed, I start to whip your pantyhose covered ass. I hear your cries come from underneath her disgusting socks, but from what she said this is what you wanted.

The coup de gra is the thermal sleeping bag that you’ll find yourself mummified in. After pulling it up to your neck, I start to used belts to secure it to you at the ankles, knees, chest, and arms. “This is what you wanted, right?” I say before I seal up the sleeping bag, getting on my way to be with your Ex.

I hope you liked this, it was fun to write.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

@DioA

Blimey you thought that through! Thanks for commenting! Was very fun to read!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic