Humiliate A Fellow Spy (?/M)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Humiliate A Fellow Spy (?/M)

Post by Jarris Scott »

The two of us spies hired by the same person to break into and steal information from a hotel room, first to get it gets paid. Although I get the files first you decide you don't want me to succeed, and since I humiliated you by getting the files first you think it best to humiliate me in a way I will never forget.

Be as harsh as you want and anything sexual goes, the more humiliating the better.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

I let a little bit of time to pass by as you get the rewards and the promotion for getting the files first. Eventually, you are assigned your own team of more than 20 people. Before your first day on the job I make my move.
I quietly sneak into your apartment waiting for you to come home. When you do, I manage to surprise and eventually overpower you in a brief struggle. Now, you're tightly bound and gagged: your wrists are tied behind your back along with your elbows, more rope is connecting these bindings to your upper body. Your temporary gag is the socks you were wearing, which are now stuffed in your mouth and kept in place with your necktie.
I pick up a pair of scissors, cutting up your shirt and your jeans untill the only thing you're wearing is your tight speedo. Your ankles, knees and thighs are all tightly tied as well.
I throw you over my shoulder putting you in the trunk of my car. It's past 12 at night so nobody manages to suspect something is off.
Soon after, I bring your struggling body to the office building where you're supposed to have your first day, dragging you to your very own office.
Finally, I lower down the speedo, leaving your cock and balls on display.
"They say revenge is a dish, best served cold."
I'm still not finished though. Wanting your coworkers to witness a nice sight on your first day, I give you a crotch rope, which, believe me, your ass and balls feel. Then I change your gag, throwing away the socks and replacing them with a penis gag. As a one last touch, I grab a marker (from the type which cannot be easily removed) and write with capital letters "bondage" on your left ass cheek and "slut" on your right ass cheek. I give you one last, hard swat on the backside and leave. I can't wait to see your colleagues' reaction tomorrow. It's definitely gonna be a memory to remember.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

John wrote: 2 months ago I let a little bit of time to pass by as you get the rewards and the promotion for getting the files first. Eventually, you are assigned your own team of more than 20 people. Before your first day on the job I make my move.
I quietly sneak into your apartment waiting for you to come home. When you do, I manage to surprise and eventually overpower you in a brief struggle. Now, you're tightly bound and gagged: your wrists are tied behind your back along with your elbows, more rope is connecting these bindings to your upper body. Your temporary gag is the socks you were wearing, which are now stuffed in your mouth and kept in place with your necktie.
I pick up a pair of scissors, cutting up your shirt and your jeans untill the only thing you're wearing is your tight speedo. Your ankles, knees and thighs are all tightly tied as well.
I throw you over my shoulder putting you in the trunk of my car. It's past 12 at night so nobody manages to suspect something is off.
Soon after, I bring your struggling body to the office building where you're supposed to have your first day, dragging you to your very own office.
Finally, I lower down the speedo, leaving your cock and balls on display.
"They say revenge is a dish, best served cold."
I'm still not finished though. Wanting your coworkers to witness a nice sight on your first day, I give you a crotch rope, which, believe me, your ass and balls feel. Then I change your gag, throwing away the socks and replacing them with a penis gag. As a one last touch, I grab a marker (from the type which cannot be easily removed) and write with capital letters "bondage" on your left ass cheek and "slut" on your right ass cheek. I give you one last, hard swat on the backside and leave. I can't wait to see your colleagues' reaction tomorrow. It's definitely gonna be a memory to remember.
Seems I've annoyed the wrong person and ended up suffering the consequences, well at least I have a few hours before my team gets here to try and escape. Wait, these ropes are too tight and I can't reach any of the knots. Oh god, my balls and ass are already hurting from this crotchrope and the added effect of sucking this penis gag has left me with an unwanted boner that I can't get rid of. Seems I will be left in torment until my team arrives to free me.

Excellent way of humiliation thank you, I definitely won't be able to live that one down.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic