Deal with me during a robbery (F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Deal with me during a robbery (F)

Post by holdmehostage »

You are a robber who has broken into my house. You think you have plenty of time to loot my place, but unfortunately for you, I come home early from work. You now need to deal with me. What will you do?
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Describe yourself first so we know what we're dealing with.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

some_wanderer wrote: 6 months ago Describe yourself first so we know what we're dealing with.
I'm 5'7, slender, and a a redhead. I come in wearing typical office wear: white blouse, black pencil skirt, nude pantyhose, and heels.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

When I do these robberies on singles flats, I’m never sure if I really want to be un disturbed or if I secretly wish the young man or woman returns part way through. In either case I come prepared. In addition o being dressed entirely in black, including soft boots, gloves and stocking mask, I carry a large bag of rope and tape. So catching you off guard at the end of a hard day at work you are easy prey to pin to the carpet.

I clamp a hand over your mouth making the usual threats about not making a sound. I take my hand away and begin to tie your hands behind your back. You still being feisty however scream as soon as my hands leaves your mouth.

“You shouldn’t have done that !” I say, as I sit on your head. Crushing your face and squeezing between my black leggings covers fat thighs.

Once your wrists are secure I say “time to shut you up properly.” You kicked your heels off as soon as coming home so I immediately pull your tights and knickers down and off. I stuff them , knickers first, into your mouth then taking the roll of silver tape, wrap it round your mouth and round your head, going 10-15 times over your eyes and mouth, as well as over your hair. “That’s going to hurt like hell coming off your hair sweetly. Maybe you should have stayed quiet when I told you.”

After that it is a quick job to tie your ankles, above and below your knees and your elbows. The elbows very painfully tight.

“Now I need to punish you for screaming.” I pull your skirt down, put you over my knee and spank you 20 times on each buttock. Only then I complete the hog tie, wrists to thighs, ankles to elbows. I flip you on your side, pull your blouse open and pull your bra down exposing your boobs. Then I slap them a couple of times. “Hmmm . Your nipples betray you. You’re actually enjoying this.”

I continue you to collect your valuables together in my bag, cash, cards, phone, tablet, lap top, jewellery etc.

Just. Before I leave I come back and pinch your nipples again before placing a clothes peg on each.

“Just think. If you’d been quiet when I told you, I’d have just tied you up and gagged yo comfortably on your bed.” I flick the clothes pegs before leaving you hogtied , taped up, exposed and totally dishevelled on your floor.

You hear the door shut and the lock click shut.
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

My disappointment of having my easy robbery interrupted is short lived as I see what walked into the door: an attractive redhead in a cute pencil-skirt-and-blouse combo. I grin realizing my dull invasion of a suburban home suddenly became a lot more interesting. Luckily for me, she had not seen me, as I had managed to hid myself in her hallway closet when I heard her fiddling with the door. Her place was razed, however, and she stood still in her tracks, her home keys in hand. The few seconds of her freezing seeing her house turned upside down gave me all the time I needed to quietly open up the closet and approach her from behind, my hand wrapping over her lower face muffling her cry of fright, my other hand trapping her flailing hands to her sides.

I took the protesting home owner upstairs. I had not prepared, but her closet gave me ample supplies: tights, scarves, belts. Soon she was in a tight hogtie, her arms bound at elbows and wrists with tights, her legs bound at ankles, above and below the knees and with several belts trapping her arms to her sides. A scarf from her closet connected her elbows to her wrists.

Her mouth had been filled with socks, graciously donated from her drawer, and a roll of duct tape I always carried with me just in case provided several bands of wrapping around her mouth to keep them there. Some groping ensured me that the gag was solid and that the unfortunate homeowner would not be alarming the neighbors.

I left the hapless redhead to squirm for now, not yet informing her that I was totally going to save a spot for her in the trunk of her own car, and continued to strip her house of everything of value first..
Evr888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evr888 »

holdmehostage wrote: 6 months ago You are a robber who has broken into my house. You think you have plenty of time to loot my place, but unfortunately for you, I come home early from work. You now need to deal with me. What will you do?
I would tie you gag you and tickle torture you!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

holdmehostage wrote: 6 months ago You are a robber who has broken into my house. You think you have plenty of time to loot my place, but unfortunately for you, I come home early from work. You now need to deal with me. What will you do?
For these situations I have a gun and a camera. I point them both at you and say "hands up!" You put your hands up, and I ask you to say "I surrender!" You comply and say these words. I then take you at gunpoint with your pretty hands up in complete surrender to a place where I can tie you up you so your hands remain up! I see a chair with a high back, I tell you to sit on it with your hands up. I tie your legs to the chair, then your body, then your hands to the back to the chair. I gag you too. You are now sitting with your hands up tied up and gagged to the chair. I frisk you, and unbutton a few buttons on your shirt. I caress your beautiful red hair and tell you that since you've been such a good girl, I will not steal anything, and that tying you up is my loot!
Hands up!
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Edit-Before I start I should say you can call me JF. Nice to meet you. This scenario turned into kind of a big one. Edited again to be shorter
"It has to be in here somewhere" I think while looking around the home office. I was hired to find a stolen laptop with valuable information on it. I just got here and have already checked 1 room before this. I hope to find it and get paid and get these people their stuff back.
Then I hear a door opening. I grab some stuff from my bag. I look around the corner and see you closing the door. As soon as you lock it, I put my hand over your mouth and pull your arms behind you while pulling you away from the door and holding you tightly. I say "Hey. I'm not here for your money or your valuables or for you. I just need to grab that one thing and then I'll leave. If you cooperate things will go easier for both of us. I won't hurt you but it will still be more convenient for you to listen." After getting you to agree I zip tie your wrists behind you. Then I tell you to open your mouth. I stuff in a clean cloth and seal it in with a strip of microfoam tape. I lead you to your couch and help you sit down. I zip tie your ankles and go get more stuff from my bag.
I come back with coils of rope. You look up at all the rope and I say "The last woman I tied up like you broke out and almost made a running escape, so I need extra security." After getting you to understand I cut the ties around your ankles and start tying you. I make snug wraps around your ankles and cinch it while making sure it's not too loose or tight. I do the same above and below your knees. Then I go behind you and do the same to your elbows while running a wrap around your shoulders so you can't work the rope down your arms. I cut the zip ties on your wrists and tie them palm to palm. Then I tie your upper body and knot it off. After that I help you lay on your stomach and run a rope connecting your ankles and chest harness, hogtying you. After making sure you can still breathe, I continue looking.
After searching every room I finally reach the kitchen. That's when the client calls.
I come back to the living room. I say "I really apologize. The person that hired me gave the wrong address." I see a look of "Are you kidding me?" on your face. I say "I understand if you feel that way and again I'm sorry. But on the bright side I didn't have to start tickling you for information you don't have." Relieved and annoyed you give me a look asking if I'll let you go. I pull out shears and walk over. I cut your hogtie rope and help you sit up.
A thought comes in. I've been doing this for a long time but it's always by myself and it takes so much time. I also saw guide books on locks and private investigations along with picking tools and a big overdue bill in your home. I decide to take a shot.
After more convincing I get you to agree. I peel the tape off and let you spit out the stuffing.
P "You probably know my line of work but I'm not sure if you know what I do in particular. I don't simply take things. I get things back that were stolen from other people. I call it ethical burglary. You following?" After hearing you are I continue. "I've been doing this by myself for a long time but I think I'd like to get help with my jobs. I saw some of the guides you read and might've caught a glance at your financial issues. I know it's a big ask." You jump in and say "That sounds interesting but why don't you just partner with someone in your line of work?" I say "I tried it before but that person tried to sell me out to a gang.. The only other ethical person retired and everyone else is just out to steal for purely criminal and greedy purposes. If you agree you don't even have to help with dirtier things like break-ins and tie ups like the one you're trussed up in." I catch you pulling at the ropes in response then I continue. "You can help with client meetings or even gathering information on marks. You'll also get half of the payments. This work pays well. And don't worry. This is the only time the things have ever been wrong. See what I mean about help gathering info?" After seeing that you understand I say "If you're interested I can give you my card and you can call me for more information. I won't have a problem if you say no. I'll also be sending a cut of money from this job for your troubles." I walk over and cut the ropes around your elbows, knees, thighs and chest. I also loosen your wrist rope but leave your ankles firmly secured.
I grab my bag and say "You should be able to slip out of that tie after a few moments of struggling. Sorry I can't free you but I do have to be careful. Also think more about my offer. It's risky but rewarding. My card is in your table and your money should be here in about a week. Good bye."
I leave you to free yourself and think about what I said.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Normally, I don’t believe in stealing. However, I’m a young man who you hired to do some work around your house and then you refused to pay me for my labor. I was just going to take what you owe me. Fortunately for me, unfortunately for you, you came home in the middle of me seeking retribution.

I’d wrap my big arms around your slender frame. After pinning you down to the bed, I’d box tie your arms together behind your back. Next there’d be a chest harness being tied around your torso, anchoring your arms to your back. A few buttons on your blouse would be undone, revealing the top of your bra.

Then I’d have to gag you. Taking clean ankle socks from your dresser, I’d stuff them in your mouth until you couldn’t make any noise. After that tape would be plastered over your lips.

After that I’d cross one leg over the other, tying your legs together. Your heels would be tied to your feet, and if I’m honest I’d spend some time massaging the silky material covering your legs.

A rope would then connect your ankles to the rope around your chest, leaving you in a hogtie. Before I go and ransack your home, I’d place a blindfold over your eyes before rolling you over on your stomach. Spanking you, I’d warn you not to do anything stupid.

After what feels like forever, I come back in and lay down next to you. Brushing your hair behind your ear, I lean in and whisper “I wasn’t able to find anything that I could resell. However,” my hand goes on your hip, “I think there’s another way you could pay me back and get yourself out of the mess you put yourself in.”
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Being a scrupulous and meticulous thief in his work I always carry with me a tool bag with anything useful for tying up an unexpected guest.
So, as soon I hear the front door open, I go into action.
I quickly grab the bag of bondage gear and duck into a strategic corner of the room I was ransacking, to keep an eye on your movements and at the same time not be seen.
I open the zip and take out a bottle of chloroform and a white handkerchief.
I uncork the bottle and pour the liquid onto the handkerchief. Then I approach my victim like a snake preying on him, ready to strike.
As soon as I have you in my range I'll grab you. With my left arm I wrap around your torso to keep your hands pinned at your sides. My right hand instead covers your mouth, pressing the cloth on your nose and mouth and forces you to inhale the chloroform.
I hold you still for a few minutes, feeling your strength slowly leave your limbs as the liquid begins to take effect.
As soon as I make sure you're unconscious I make you body lie on the ground.

I take a few moments to admire your body. I love secretary outfits. I pass my right hand to caress your body, lingering in particular on your legs.
Then, I go back to being the practical thief I am and get to work keeping you out of the way.
I carry my tool bag next to your body and take out everything I need.
First I open your mouth and stuff a sponge ball inside. Then I close your lips and cover them with several strips of silver tape.
Once the gag is fixed, I move on to tying up your body.
I turn your body face to the ground and use several rolls of rope to cross and tie both your wrists and ankles. Then I move on to tying your legs at the thighs and above and below your knees. And I make sure that each knot is fixed in the most difficult place for you to reach.
I then tie your elbows together, pushing your torso forward and make your breast more evident.
Then I take a rope longer than the others and lift your body slightly to tie your torso above and below your breasts.
Finally I lay you face down again and bend your legs before using a final rope to tie your wrists to your ankles in a tight hogtie.
Finally I tie a black blindfold over your eyes and leave you there to go back to ransack your house.

After twenty minutes the effect of the chloroform wears off and as I'm finishing filling the bags I start to feel you struggling strenuously to free yourself and uttering incomprehensible words through the gag.
Smiling, I take all the time I need to walk past you and take away all your possessions. Without telling you a word and leaving you in complete ignorance of what is happening.
As soon as I finish loading the van I return to the house one last time and approach my victim without making a sound.
Then suddenly I bring my lips close to your ear and whisper, making you jump in fear.
"Hello sweetie. Thank you so much for helping with your kind donation to make this thief truly happy. I will never forget you."
I enjoy watching you go from fear to complete rage as you begin to struggle furiously in your bonds.
Getting up I tease you one last time: "Fight as much as you want, it will take hours before you free yourself. Maybe you'll be lucky and your boyfriend will arrive first to free you."
Just then the phone rings. I hear it ringing as you struggle desperately trying to call for help. Eventually the answering machine activates and we then hear a message left by your boyfriend telling you that he has an unexpected situation at work and won't be home before 11 pm.
"Uh, looks like you'll be tied up for a while!" I tease you as you scream desperately into your gag.
"Well, I'd better go. Have fun my dear." I say goodbye and give you a spanking. Then I close the door of the house tightly and head towards the van, hearing your desperate cries one last time. It's going to be a long evening for you.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

JulieG wrote: 6 months ago When I do these robberies on singles flats, I’m never sure if I really want to be un disturbed or if I secretly wish the young man or woman returns part way through. In either case I come prepared. In addition o being dressed entirely in black, including soft boots, gloves and stocking mask, I carry a large bag of rope and tape. So catching you off guard at the end of a hard day at work you are easy prey to pin to the carpet.

I clamp a hand over your mouth making the usual threats about not making a sound. I take my hand away and begin to tie your hands behind your back. You still being feisty however scream as soon as my hands leaves your mouth.

“You shouldn’t have done that !” I say, as I sit on your head. Crushing your face and squeezing between my black leggings covers fat thighs.

Once your wrists are secure I say “time to shut you up properly.” You kicked your heels off as soon as coming home so I immediately pull your tights and knickers down and off. I stuff them , knickers first, into your mouth then taking the roll of silver tape, wrap it round your mouth and round your head, going 10-15 times over your eyes and mouth, as well as over your hair. “That’s going to hurt like hell coming off your hair sweetly. Maybe you should have stayed quiet when I told you.”

After that it is a quick job to tie your ankles, above and below your knees and your elbows. The elbows very painfully tight.

“Now I need to punish you for screaming.” I pull your skirt down, put you over my knee and spank you 20 times on each buttock. Only then I complete the hog tie, wrists to thighs, ankles to elbows. I flip you on your side, pull your blouse open and pull your bra down exposing your boobs. Then I slap them a couple of times. “Hmmm . Your nipples betray you. You’re actually enjoying this.”

I continue you to collect your valuables together in my bag, cash, cards, phone, tablet, lap top, jewellery etc.

Just. Before I leave I come back and pinch your nipples again before placing a clothes peg on each.

“Just think. If you’d been quiet when I told you, I’d have just tied you up and gagged yo comfortably on your bed.” I flick the clothes pegs before leaving you hogtied , taped up, exposed and totally dishevelled on your floor.

You hear the door shut and the lock click shut.
You made my pulse race with this story! Just wish the person you tied up was a male....
Well done! I still loved it.
Thank you for writing it and sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic