Found me duct taped (m/f

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Found me duct taped (m/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

Ran across a video online like this, might have seen it yourself. Thought I imagine myself in a similar situation.

You were driving in a neighborhood and came saw me squirming around in the front lawn, trying to wave you down with my bound hands. I’m a 16 year old wearing a black shirt, jeans and barefoot, brown hair and green eyes. My hands were duct tape behind my back and my ankles were duct taped.
You pulled over and asked what had happened and I told you that my brother had duct taped me up and left me.

What happens next?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Druid_Princess wrote: 5 months ago Ran across a video online like this, might have seen it yourself. Thought I imagine myself in a similar situation.

You were driving in a neighborhood and came saw me squirming around in the front lawn, trying to wave you down with my bound hands. I’m a 16 year old wearing a black shirt, jeans and barefoot, brown hair and green eyes. My hands were duct tape behind my back and my ankles were duct taped.
You pulled over and asked what had happened and I told you that my brother had duct taped me up and left me.

What happens next?
I regret to say the reality is I’d ask if you wanted to be untied and if you said “yes”. I’d untie you. If you said “no”. I’d say “have fun” and drive off.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’m like @JulieG that a 16 year old girl tied up is very vulnerable and I’d want to help her. Even if she said she was OK I don’t think I’d leave you. I was about 19/20 when I discovered bondage and tying up for fun, all done in private with a girlfriend.

However if you are sure you are ok with being tied up, I might just tickle your bare feet.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

@Druid_Princess

OK. So far you have had some honest and respectful and safe comments, which I guess isn’t what you wanted. This will take me back about 40 years so hope you like it.

I’m Jenny, your 17 year old neighbour who has just passed her driving test.

-So Cari. Up to your old games again? I thought you’d grown out of them.

-It’s. Y bro. You know what he’s like.

-yes. And I know what you’re like with your tie up games. So are you OK.

-yes. But I’ve got things I’d rather do than roll round on the front lawn.

-would you like to play a game?

-ERM…….

Instead of untying you I help you up to your feet and make you hop over to my car. I open the back door and help you in, fasten the seat belt over you the, add another strip of tape over your mouth and tie a scarf over your eyes. The tinted glass in the back hides you from prying eyes.

I drive for about half an hour with a steady stream of “Mmpphhss” from the back seat. Eventually we stop and I help you Ou, once again making you hop over first a stone path, then wet grass until I sit you down on a wooden bench.

You mmmpph and struggle a bit but have no chance of escaping, o chance to know where you are or where I’ve gone. I return some minutes later and make you lie flat on your back on the wooden bench before tying you down at ankles, knees, waist and chest. I give your feet a quick tickle before leaving you again.

Having just passed my test, In return for borrowing the car I’m having to make twice daily runs to my grandma’s house to feed her cat. Having fed Mr Frisky he gladly follows me out into the garden and hops on the bench next to your bare feet. Just as I start to paint tuna oil, from this tin I’m holding, onto your soles.

OK. Any pedant will know in the 1980s rear seatbelts and tinted windows were almost unheard of in UK cars, but they are so useful for this story I could not resist.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

@Druid_Princess

I’m Carly, 17 years old friend who lives in your neighborhood. I was on my way back from my weekend job when I saw you. I pulled into the driveway and walked over to you and asked “see you’re tied up again.”

“Yeah, my brother duct taped me and just left” you said. I chuckled and said “I could help you out…or take advantage of the opportunity. Been awhile since we had a tie up game.” I reached down and tickled your feet, then had you get up and hopped into my car. Drove to my house where I helped you inside, my family wasn’t home so we were alone.

I lay you on the couch after I duct taped your arms and thighs, then gagged you with more tape. I sat on the back of your legs as I turn the TV on, watched TV as I playfully tickle your feet off and on for the next few hours before I let you go to swap places
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Im usually better a getting tied up or tying myself up.
@Druid_Princess
I’m your next door neighbour. I pull up and call over are you ok. You say your brother duct taped you as a prank and I ask if you want to prank him back. You say ok, so I lift you to your feet and help you hop into my house. Once inside I add more duct tape too your shins, thighs, chest and tummy, then I use more tape to blindfold and gag you. I then put you in a brick lined store cupboard and put a crude cardboard sign round your neck with very roughly drawn “KIDNAPPED”. I use your phone to take lots of photos: you taped up, gagged and taped face, taped hands, taped feet. I text them to your brother with ransom demands. I also use your phone to text your mum that you are OK, staying with a friend but not to tell brother. Then we wait to see what he does.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic