Treasure Hunt! (ff)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Treasure Hunt! (ff)

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

You come across an interesting post on a treasure hunt forum. People normally leave surprises somewhere and a map to follow or set of coordinates to locate. The post says:

"Find these coordinates. Whatever you find is yours for the weekend. Just make sure to put it all back sunday evening and reset the timer."

Since the coordinates lead to your town, you decide to try and be the first to find it and set off. After a short travel, you find the location the coordinates give. It's an abandoned caravan/camping trailer. The door is unlocked and inside...

Two young ladies are kneeling back-to-back. One with short red hair and a fit, curvy body. The name 'Jenny' is written on her chest in permanent marker. The other with long, black hair with electric blue highlights and a slim yet busty frame. 'Erica' is written on her chest. Both are tightly bound and gagged. Legs frogtied, crotchropes tied to each other, a tight harness around their chests, tied together, forcing them to remain back-to-back. Their hands are cuffed behind their backs around each other's waist, allowing them to tug each others crotchrope. They are gagged with a large red ballgag each and blindfolded with a black leather panel tie around their heads. A pair of clamps decorate their nipples, along with a small vibe tied to both crotchropes. Above them is a digital timer counting down, with a set of keys hanging from it on a string. The timer currently reads 19:43:27, and it's counting down.

There's a note on the table: "To whoever the lucky winner is, here's your prize. We both turn 21 today, Friday, and we've decided to spend our birthday in bondage together with a mystery guest to play with us. The timer above us is set to 24 hours. If no one finds us, the keys will drop and we'll free ourselves. However, if someone finds us, we're their property for the weekend. Congratulations on finding us. Enjoy your prize!

P.s, make sure we're returned here on Sunday evening and the timer is reset. We'll free ourselves."

Your treasure is a pair of bound slaves for the weekend. What are you doing with your prize?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Oh god, no one under 18 read this.

Well, if I don’t pass out from excitement, the first thing I’d do is take hot water and scrub your names off your chests. No, I think I’ll take the marker and write “Whore,” “Slut,” “Bitch,” “Slave” over your bodies. I think these would be much more apt to describe what you two are.

I’d unlock the cuffs around both your arms before recurring them behind your back. I start with you, walking you into the caravan after untying your legs and chaining your cuffs to the curtain rod. Next I’m going to force you to kneel on bed, your knees barely touching the surface.

Then I bring Erica in, Ungagging her and positioning her head between your legs. I sit down on the bed and place her legs on either side of mine. Her tongue is forced to explore your clit while I start playing with her. After I finish, it’s time for you two to trade places.

Putting her freshly fucked cunt in your face. I give you the same treatment as I did her.

Once finished, I place ring gags in both of your mouths. Your wrists are bound behind your back, your legs are bound together and placed in a loose hogtie. Laying down between you two, having your heads rest on my chest.

In the morning I wake up and wipe myself off. Rolling the two of you on your stomachs, I decided to start with day with blowjob roulette. I take turns entering both of your mouths before I finally finish with Erica.

I think now it’s time to return you to the way I found you. I do give you my number written on your forearms. Hope you had a great birthday.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Take the blindfold off and aks them how they are feeling, I would then generously ask to worship their feet and then afterwards watch them writhe in their bindings
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic