Keep Me from Going on a Date (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
ropegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Keep Me from Going on a Date (?/F)

Post by ropegagged »

I'm 23f, brown eyes, brown hair, 5'4 and 150 lbs, Asian. You have a crush on me (or the person I'm going on a date with!) and want to keep me from going on a date.

Get creative with scarves, ties, anything you can think of! Gags are the most important part for me. I'll be wearing a fitted purple dress with spaghetti straps and high black heels. As for my underwear? Well....let's just say I had high hopes for how this date would end.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I've had my eye on you for a long time. And you on me too - at least that's what I tell myself. I sent you chocolates, flowers and love poems - and today I see through your apartment window that you finally return my feelings. At least your clothes, your make-up and your perfume don't lead me to any other conclusion!

I fix my hair again and ring the bell. You happily open the door, expecting your date. "Hello Ben, you're a little early... what do YOU want here?" Instead of answering, I take advantage of the moment of your surprise and hug you.

The slap comes out of nowhere. My cheek hurts, but my heart hurts even more! You will pay for this!

You lightweight have no chance against me. You are already lying on the floor and I turn your arms behind your back. I grab a pair of your tights that are lying on the chair and tie your hands together - tighter than necessary due to my emotional pain. The pain brings tears to your eyes. You scream and fidget wildly with your legs, but I'm already sitting on your legs and taking off your boots and knee socks. I tie your ankles with one stocking and your knees with the other.

When you are tied up defenseless, I try to muffle your screams with a kiss on your lips. Ouch - wait, you'll pay for just biting me! I leave the room and come back with a roll of duct tape and the dirtiest underwear I could find in your laundry basket. I'll hold your nose until you gasp for air. Underpants in the mouth, tape around it, done. The smell makes you gag, but I don't care.

Your cell phone beeps - you have a message. I unlock the phone with your thumb and read. "Sorry, I'm a few minutes late. Are you hot yet? Ben." I'll remove the tape around your mouth. But before you have the chance to spit out the panties, I I'll put a few strips of clear tape on your mouth and write "FOR MY LOVE JOHOPP" on it with your lipstick, with a heart. I'll take a photo of your taped lips with your phone and send it to Ben - followed by a second message a few minutes later that the first message wasn't actually intended for Ben...

He will never forgive you for your obvious infidelity! Problem solved - Ben won't want to have anything to do with you anymore! The only question now is whether I should untie you and spoil you or keep you tied up and punish you for loving someone else...
ropegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropegagged »

johopp wrote: 2 months ago I've had my eye on you for a long time. And you on me too - at least that's what I tell myself. I sent you chocolates, flowers and love poems - and today I see through your apartment window that you finally return my feelings. At least your clothes, your make-up and your perfume don't lead me to any other conclusion!

I fix my hair again and ring the bell. You happily open the door, expecting your date. "Hello Ben, you're a little early... what do YOU want here?" Instead of answering, I take advantage of the moment of your surprise and hug you.

The slap comes out of nowhere. My cheek hurts, but my heart hurts even more! You will pay for this!

You lightweight have no chance against me. You are already lying on the floor and I turn your arms behind your back. I grab a pair of your tights that are lying on the chair and tie your hands together - tighter than necessary due to my emotional pain. The pain brings tears to your eyes. You scream and fidget wildly with your legs, but I'm already sitting on your legs and taking off your boots and knee socks. I tie your ankles with one stocking and your knees with the other.

When you are tied up defenseless, I try to muffle your screams with a kiss on your lips. Ouch - wait, you'll pay for just biting me! I leave the room and come back with a roll of duct tape and the dirtiest underwear I could find in your laundry basket. I'll hold your nose until you gasp for air. Underpants in the mouth, tape around it, done. The smell makes you gag, but I don't care.

Your cell phone beeps - you have a message. I unlock the phone with your thumb and read. "Sorry, I'm a few minutes late. Are you hot yet? Ben." I'll remove the tape around your mouth. But before you have the chance to spit out the panties, I I'll put a few strips of clear tape on your mouth and write "FOR MY LOVE JOHOPP" on it with your lipstick, with a heart. I'll take a photo of your taped lips with your phone and send it to Ben - followed by a second message a few minutes later that the first message wasn't actually intended for Ben...

He will never forgive you for your obvious infidelity! Problem solved - Ben won't want to have anything to do with you anymore! The only question now is whether I should untie you and spoil you or keep you tied up and punish you for loving someone else...
As I struggle and try to cry for help, of course I hope you'll untie me...but I can't help but wonder what the punishment would entail.

An amazing response! I like your use of tights!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

glad you are curious about Chapter 02, so here it is:

I'm so angry that I would like to beat the crap out of you - but of course that would be a punishable offense, and secondly, I don't want to harm the love of my life - at least not physically! While I'm still thinking about what exactly I'm going to do with you, the doorbell rings several times. Funny - are we still expecting visitors?

I open the door and a young man enters - apparently at least as angry as I am! "Where are you, you dirty slut?" Without even looking at me, he runs into the bedroom and gives you a resounding slap in the face! Apparently he's not as squeamish as I am. With tears in your eyes, you stammered: "Ben? What are you doing here?" (Quite incomprehensible, of course, since you're gagged). Your face glows redder than a traffic light - less from pain than from embarrassment!

I'm just as angry, but a little more squeamish. Instead of giving you one too, I'd rather tickle your entire body. Ben joins in at some point. Twenty fingers are too much for you - you squeak all the way up and beg for mercy! But we don't understand you through your gag (at least that's what we pretend to) and we continue to tickle you until you pass out.

I'd be happy with that - yes, really, but not Ben: he cuts the straps of your dress until you're just lying there in your bra and panties. Looking at this, I can understand why he's into you! My anger has evaporated somewhat and I stroke my fingers over your still unconscious body. I completely forgot Ben was there!

But before I can get to the sensitive areas, I hear a click! Apparently Ben took a photo of us! I want to confront him, but he shows me the photo. "Don't panic, buddy, you're not in the photo - just that dirty bitch! I'll print out the picture and hang it on the dartboard! Then I can at least symbolically hurt her with the darts as much as she hurt me ! She's yours - have fun, buddy!"

When Ben has left the room, you slowly come to. You slowly realize that you are bound, gagged and scantily clad. You ask me what happened - but your question is hard to understand through the gag. Or did you want to be tickled again? I understood the question that way - and of course I would be happy to fulfill your wish! In the middle of your hysterical laughter, the phone rings.

I'm not freeing you, I'm just waiting until the voicemail starts. Some church organization gets in touch. He - apparently your boss -informs you that he has just received some very special photos of you in which you are tied to the bed quite revealingly. Apparently too revealing for the church association - let's put it this way: yesterday was your last day at work!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Aw, you got yourself all dolled up for me. You shouldn’t have. I’ve had my eye on you for a while, and what better way to earn your affections than good old fashioned Stockholm syndrome.

I sit down on the bed next to you. I’ve already bound your legs, ankles, wrists, and elbows with scarves. You then find your legs getting drawn back and tied to your wrists. You’ve been gagged with a balled up scarf in your mouth, followed by a cleave gag and an over the mouth gag. I undo the purple and silver tie from around my neck and use it to blindfold you.

“Tell you what, if you can free yourself in the next fifteen minutes while I pack you an away bag, I’ll let you go on that date. If you don’t, I’ll assume it’s because you don’t really want to go on it and would rather spend your time “in captivity.” The choice is yours. Good luck.”
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Did some thinking. I feel like I post on here too much. Deleted.
Last edited by JFBound 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

"What are YOU up to tonight?" You are standing in the corridor of our shared flat looking hot with your snug purple dress as I come back from university.

"How do I look?" Your intriguing dark eyes expectingly look at me, radiating excitement with an inquisitory glimpse. "Fantastic, babe!" I drop my bag and smile back at you.

"Babe? Good joke! I am going on a dinner date with Henry!"
"Are you serious, that bigmouth?"
Still standing at the door, I grab scarves from the coat rack. As you turn to the side to admire yourself in the mirror again, I cannot hold back any longer. I rush behind you and grab your wrists which you conveniently already crossed behind your back.
You let out a startled "huh?", but I by then I secured your arms and put another scarf over your mouth. "What the hemmpfff" your rising complaints are quickly muffled by a knot.

I put my left arm around your body below your petite boobs, sensing only a thin layer of clothing and locking your arms against your back. With my right arm between your legs I lift you up, feeling your bare skin, swing into your room and drop you onto your bed.
"Oh you naughty girl, offering yourself up so readily? Well this night you are mine!"

You face away from me, your dress already partially revealing your cute bum which receives a hearty slap before I jump on the bed next to you...
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic