React if you caught me flirting with your partner?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

React if you caught me flirting with your partner?

Post by BrittneyStone »

Sometimes I’m just a little too friendly, and people tend to get mad at me when I’m talking to their significant other. What would you do if you saw me flirting with your (boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/partner) at the bar. FYI, I’m wearing a hot pink sweater, black pantyhose, and knee high black boots.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

I'm not one to fall into insecurity and show my ass during these moments, least of all when it's a girl flirting up my woman. If ever there is a time to play it cool, it's that scenario.

In another scenario, if it's a guy chatting her up, there is usually a line to cross before anything needs to escalate, space invaded, aggressive physical contact, flagrant propositioning even after she has made it clear that she has no interest and that she is in a relationship. If the guy wants to be courtly and actually just talk to her for a bit, no big deal. She gets the ego boost, and I earn the same sort of trust to not cause a catfight when i compliment another girl at the bar for her karaoke performance.

Now, to the *real* reason you asked. I wouldn't be aggressive with you at the bar, but in the back of my mind I would be playing a scene in my head where I had the both of you tied and gagged in bed, and I made you watch as I ravished her while you couldn't touch.
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittneyStone »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago I'm not one to fall into insecurity and show my ass during these moments, least of all when it's a girl flirting up my woman. If ever there is a time to play it cool, it's that scenario.

In another scenario, if it's a guy chatting her up, there is usually a line to cross before anything needs to escalate, space invaded, aggressive physical contact, flagrant propositioning even after she has made it clear that she has no interest and that she is in a relationship. If the guy wants to be courtly and actually just talk to her for a bit, no big deal. She gets the ego boost, and I earn the same sort of trust to not cause a catfight when i compliment another girl at the bar for her karaoke performance.

Now, to the *real* reason you asked. I wouldn't be aggressive with you at the bar, but in the back of my mind I would be playing a scene in my head where I had the both of you tied and gagged in bed, and I made you watch as I ravished her while you couldn't touch.
Now that would drive me crazy. Of course, I wouldn’t be able to complain too bad about it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I would have absolutely no choice but to bring you both hime with me, place you in tight strappado with jaw breaking gags, pull your tights and knickers down to your knees (you and my girlfriend) then use my extensive collection of whips, canes and floggers to make sure neither of tou perch provocatively on bare stools for the next month.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

BrittneyStone wrote: 2 months ago Sometimes I’m just a little too friendly, and people tend to get mad at me when I’m talking to their significant other. What would you do if you saw me flirting with your (boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/partner) at the bar. FYI, I’m wearing a hot pink sweater, black pantyhose, and knee high black boots.
I hope I won't have to do anything and my partner shuts you or anybody else right down. If that doesn't work then I step in and firmly suggest that you respect our bounds before we walk away. Kidnapping out of jealousy just makes me into a big red flag.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Invite you back for a threesome. I always love 4 boobs in bed whether or not there is a man there aswell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic