The neighbor(?/f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The neighbor(?/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Quickly adding two more posts here to access massages.

So I watch videos online for tips to escape being bound. Wearing my glasses of course, with a grey shirt and jeans with black socks and black sneakers.

Ankles tied with tape and tied my wrists behind my back with zip ties, I found that I couldn’t get out and forgot an escape rout for emergency.

I stood off the couch and hopped to the front door, struggled to open the door with my hands behind me but I managed to open it. I hopped carefully next door and rang the doorbell, hoping the next door neighbor I knew well would help me out of my situation
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Seeing you knock on the door, I stand perplexed by my neighbors’ daughter hopping up to my porch. “What’s the problem young lady? Do I need to call the police?”

After you call me down, I squint my eyes, still trying to figure out why someone would do this to themselves. “Alright, come here and I’ll grab the scissors.”

As you hop along, I go into the kitchen pantry and grab the scissors, along with a few other things. As you turn around for me, I tie your hands together behind your back, then cutting off the zip ties. Getting rid of the tape on your ankles, I bind them together along with more rope above and below your knee. Lastly, I take a bandana, knot it in the middle, and gag you with it.

I then carry you back home, taking you inside and placing you on the ottoman in the living room. I put you in a hogtie before explaining “you know posting two mores times in this section won’t unlock comments, you’ve got to post in the story sections. Hope this help.” I say before placing the scissors just out of arms reach, leaving to let you free yourself.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

DioA wrote: 1 month ago Seeing you knock on the door, I stand perplexed by my neighbors’ daughter hopping up to my porch. “What’s the problem young lady? Do I need to call the police?”

After you call me down, I squint my eyes, still trying to figure out why someone would do this to themselves. “Alright, come here and I’ll grab the scissors.”

As you hop along, I go into the kitchen pantry and grab the scissors, along with a few other things. As you turn around for me, I tie your hands together behind your back, then cutting off the zip ties. Getting rid of the tape on your ankles, I bind them together along with more rope above and below your knee. Lastly, I take a bandana, knot it in the middle, and gag you with it.

I then carry you back home, taking you inside and placing you on the ottoman in the living room. I put you in a hogtie before explaining “you know posting two mores times in this section won’t unlock comments, you’ve got to post in the story sections. Hope this help.” I say before placing the scissors just out of arms reach, leaving to let you free yourself.
Yeah I figured that out lol
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Katie~Snoop wrote: 1 month ago Quickly adding two more posts here to access massages.

So I watch videos online for tips to escape being bound. Wearing my glasses of course, with a grey shirt and jeans with black socks and black sneakers.

Ankles tied with tape and tied my wrists behind my back with zip ties, I found that I couldn’t get out and forgot an escape rout for emergency.

I stood off the couch and hopped to the front door, struggled to open the door with my hands behind me but I managed to open it. I hopped carefully next door and rang the doorbell, hoping the next door neighbor I knew well would help me out of my situation
Just be careful with your private messages. A few creepy people here. I’m old enough and put up with a lifetime of lewd comments in real life and online. Beware, and don’t hesitate to report inappropriate comments to the mods and block the sender.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Given your age I would release you and warn you be more careful when playing tie up games. Remembering too well the embarrassment when my dad caught me once and how I got stuck in a chairtie and only just managed to get free when I was your age.

Always have an escape route.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

As you’re 15 I’d laugh and untie you before giving you a lecture in safety. But you do t want that.

You want me to ask you to hop in, then insist you take your shoes off before “walking” on my carpets, then giggle as you struggle to remove your sneakers. I invite you to hop to the kitchen where I make a play of trying to find scissors, then “discovering” the knives are all blunt. So I sit down on a chair and gesture for you to do the same. Then we have a long discussion about why you tied yourself, me gauging whether you really want to be released, or would prefer to be tied up more.

Well naturally you end up with your socks in your mouth, your big toes taped together, knees, elbows tied and tape gagged whilst I “test” my tie up skills (tape) by tickling your bare feet.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

JulieG wrote: 1 month ago
Katie~Snoop wrote: 1 month ago Quickly adding two more posts here to access massages.

Just be careful with your private messages. A few creepy people here. I’m old enough and put up with a lifetime of lewd comments in real life and online. Beware, and don’t hesitate to report inappropriate comments to the mods and block the sender.

Watching videos is very impressive, I admire your dedication to finding tips. Also yes I would caution younger users on here
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 month ago
JulieG wrote: 1 month ago

Watching videos is very impressive, I admire your dedication to finding tips. Also yes I would caution younger users on here
I appreciate you and everyone warning about creepy people. But if it means anything, I get a lot of creepy people massaging me on Facebook massanger more than anywhere else. Why I’m not using my real name or anything here
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks for taking note and looking out for your safety on line. Do you seriously thunk I’m called Julie anywhere else. Anyway back to your story:

I answer the door

-Oh Katie. Up to your games again?

-Yes Mrs Gee

-Well I’m guessing you did such a good job tying yourself up you can’t escape.

-looks down and nods

-And you didn’t have a safety system in place

-yes (very meekly)

-So you want me to untie you

-Yes please Mrs Gee

-Or would you rather spend another hour hogtied to teach you a lesson about safety and back ups?

-You look up at me and smile. Yes please!

-come on in. Shoes off and follow me into the lounge

I smile and giggle as I watch you squirming to take your shoes off but you manage, having not laced them tightly, then hop on socked feet into the lounge where I’m sitting at a lap top.

-lie down.

I take a zip tie or two to hog tie you then I remove your socks.

-open wide.

You know what is coming as I push your socks into your mouth and cover your lips with many strips of tape. I use two more zip ties to tie your thumbs and big toes together.

For the next hour I work on the lap top occasionally tickling the soles of your feet.

ONE HOUR LATER

-OK. If you ever wish to tie yourself up alone again can I suggest you let me know . I work from home most days so I can usually be a safety back up. Or alternatively pop round and I can tie you up if you want.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

When I open the door I can't even get a word in edgewise. You tell me about your mishap with a bright red head. I shake my head imperceptibly: "How old are you? 4?" I think to myself. I guess I'll have to teach you a little lesson for being careless!

I'll invite you in, but leave you standing in the hallway - I've supposedly wiped all the other rooms! Relieved to no longer be on display, you stop in the hallway and look around with interest. Some pictures hang on the wall, a chest of drawers with various glasses and cans is on the other side. The doors to the other rooms are locked.

I gather a few things for dinner from various rooms, but lock the doors behind me before you can take a closer look into the rooms. I don't want you to search the rooms for items that might help you free yourself! When I ask you if you want to stay for dinner, you happily agree. I get your mother's permission over the phone - as neighbors we've known each other for a long time! I also tell your mother about your little cable tie problem and she also thinks that you should be given a little lesson! She gives me free rein as long as you don't get seriously hurt.- I put the mobile away and say: "Katie - start peeling potatoes! I'll prepare the meat in the meantime!"

You laugh: "And how am I supposed to do that - with my hands ziptied behind my back?" I wordlessly point to the scissors and the plastic peeler. (Of course, I prepared a pair of scissors that were sharp enough for the potato net but too blunt for the cable ties around your wrists, same with the plastic peeler!) The potatoes are still in the net. "And please hurry up - the potatoes have to go into the water soon, otherwise they won't be ready with the meat!"

I continue with the meat, but keep squinting to the side - at you, your ziptied hands and the potatoes! What are you doing next?

Could continue if desired...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic